PROJECT BEAST - First WebMs (IT'S REAL - Updated: From Software & Sony Japan Studio = PS4 Exclusive)

Started by ethomaz, May 30, 2014, 01:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ethomaz

DAT shotgun.

PS. We need to catch GAF... they have #563 posts right now... we have only #15... at least we have a lot more activity than VGC with only #6 posts.

the-pi-guy

I'm about to check my chrome and ie updates... I don't have a webm player installed... tried using IE to find the install and it started to forcefully install bloatware... yup that future

I didn't need to install anything for IE.  It just prompts to open/save the file when I go to the page.  Opening brings up your media player and you should be able to play it without installing anything. 

ethomaz

I posted gifs guys... the videos are really small... the gifs are the full videos.

the-pi-guy

ethomaz

Riderz1337

This one is the best. The lighting/reflections are so god dang good. And that cape movement...Oww lord save me.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

This one is the best. The lighting/reflections are so god dang good. And that cape movement...Oww lord save me.

You forget the badass Indiana Jones's whip ;)

Riderz1337

You forget the badass Indiana Jones's whip ;)

And he's holding a shotgun in his other hand! A motha fken shotgun!!!!!!!!

Pew pew!!

ethomaz

@thuway is saying that this was rumored to be the grand finale of the E3 for Sony... the leak is about half of the full trailer.

If true then thanks for the leak because now Sony needs to change the grand finale and shows the GG's RPG ;)

Raven

@thuway is saying that this was rumored to be the grand finale of the E3 for Sony... the leak is about half of the full trailer.

If true then thanks for the leak because now Sony needs to change the grand finale and shows the GG's RPG ;)

While I'm happy to see these pictures in motion so that we know for sure it's real I'm actually a little irritated that a leak like this happened to such an extent.

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

While I'm happy to see these pictures in motion so that we know for sure it's real I'm actually a little irritated that a leak like this happened to such an extent.

I don't think Sony is mad with that... it leaked (of course the live theaters reactions will be amazing) but I think Sony so much more to show.

BTW Kotaku front page already.

http://kotaku.com/rumored-project-beast-clips-sure-look-incredible-1583599618

IGN soon.

Dr. Pezus

Riderz1337

Dr. Pezus

Go Up