Quantum Break - new info, release date, gameplay

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 29, 2014, 01:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Raven

Coming in 2015!

Shinobi strikes again. Famous also said this a long time ago as well. Gotta give him credit.

7H3

game looks pretty cool
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

Riderz1337

Sad to see it delayed but oh well...I guess devs need more time to get used to the hardware.

Oh and why are people saying it was never announced for 2014??

http://news.xbox.com/2013/12/games-quantum-break-vgx

"Tonight at VGX 2013, the next generation of Spike TV's annual Video Game Awards, Microsoft and Remedy Entertainment revealed a brand-new trailer for the Xbox One exclusive "Quantum Break," giving fans a glimpse at all-new gameplay footage and the creative vision behind one of 2014's most anticipated blockbusters."
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Raven

Not to mention I'm pretty sure Phil Spencer, or one of the mouthpieces for Xbox, tweeted it as being a 2014 title. Funny part is, back in the day Xbox fans argued it was coming 2014 because someone said so and PlayStation fans were just scared it was coming soon. Now they're singing a different tune.

Ludicrous Speed

who fudgy cares? game looks cool.

the netflix-ish episode layout can be amazing if done right. i wonder what kind of alternate story possibilities exist, or if there even are any.

Raven

who fudgy cares? game looks cool.

the netflix-ish episode layout can be amazing if done right. i wonder what kind of alternate story possibilities exist, or if there even are any.

It looks good but I'm going to reserve judgement like I do with any game we haven't seen a substantial amount of. As for what they're trying to do outside of the game, good luck with that.

Oh, and obviously a lot of people care whether or not the game is coming this year.

Legend

It looks good but I'm going to reserve judgement like I do with any game we haven't seen a substantial amount of. As for what they're trying to do outside of the game, good luck with that.

Oh, and obviously a lot of people care whether or not the game is coming this year.

I'm at a weird stage in life were I feel indifferent to time.

Game coming out in a week verse game coming out in a decade, it just feels the same to me.

Work destroys your soul lol.