The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

started playing Mass Effect. holy crud does this have shame gameplay. talk about your outdated gameplay. i really hope they improved ME2&3 to have the standards of cover shooting we found in the likes of Uncharted and other TPS games in the 7th gen? because the gameplay in ME is just bad.

2 and 3 are better, just not that much better.

BananaKing

2 and 3 are better, just not that much better.

does the cover improve where i can actually cover behind things i want? because im having a hard time understanding how to even cover behind stuff in this.

Legend

does the cover improve where i can actually cover behind things i want? because im having a hard time understanding how to even cover behind stuff in this.

Yeah you can cover.

BasilZero

May 22, 2015, 11:18 PM Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 11:22 PM by BasilZero

started playing Mass Effect. holy crud does this have shame gameplay. talk about your outdated gameplay. i really hope they improved ME2&3 to have the standards of cover shooting we found in the likes of Uncharted and other TPS games in the 7th gen? because the gameplay in ME is just bad.

Really? I actually enjoyed it o.O. Might be cause of the controls? I used mouse and keyboard (played steam version).

I think its because ME1 is more of a RPG and I heard that the sequels are less of a RPG and more of a FPS game - maybe thats why?

Here's me playing a bit of it ;O!

7H3

i'm most likely buying (90%) Batman, COD, Division, FF???! other than that not sure what else i'm looking forward too what exclusives (any system) and third party games coming this year look good?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Cute Pikachu

i'm most likely buying (90%) Batman, COD, Division, FF???! other than that not sure what else i'm looking forward too what exclusives (any system) and third party games coming this year look good?

Just Cause 3?!? Deus Ex?!?
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Mmm_fish_tacos

It was that bad when I played it when it first came out. Never understood the hypE.

Cute Pikachu

I think im gonna play through the uncharted trilogy again to prepare for 4
since I have a year Ill take my time. :)
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

BasilZero

I'm getting all multiplats on steam and will be building a new PC next year for them.

As for exclusives I plan to get a PS4 this year and buy The Last of Us Remastered, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD and Persona 5 as my first 3 games for the system.

I think im gonna play through the uncharted trilogy again to prepare for 4
since I have a year Ill take my time. :)

I am gonna start the series too but I still need to get #3 which I will alongside God of War Ascension later ;o.

Xevross

And delayed to July

Knew this would happen, from the previews I was reading. At least its now coming out after my exams, it would have been a huge distraction ;D

Dr. Pezus

It's an RPG, come on son. It's not a TPS game. The story in 1 is by far the best in the series.

Dr. Pezus

No Man's Sky, Tearaway, Mad Max, Just Cause 3

BasilZero

It's an RPG, come on son. It's not a TPS game. The story in 1 is by far the best in the series.

This is what I love about it :)!

Also I hope the story is as good on the 2nd and 3rd titles since I plan to get them/play them.

7H3

If you can still use a grappling hook in just cause 3 then that's a maybe... trouble is a lot of games come out in november time and some would have to wait as I do not like having a bunch of new games at once... I like my purchases to be spread out a little bit.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

FLGibsonIII

Saw this on the internet. I thought it was funny.
http://www.eastarwars.com/
All aboard the hype train.

Go Up