The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BasilZero

77 games completed so far.

Two games (currently playing) I want to finish this month are

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PC) - doing the story mode right now which is the only thing I need to do since I finished Arcade mode with all characters and did the extra modes, didnt like the challenge modes though I did some - as tedious as the tutorial.

The Legend of Heroes Tear of Vermillion (PSP) - I think I'm nearing the end of the game , already clocked 24 hours - and the average amount of completion is 21-23 hours. I'm doing a lot of backtracking to visit places to collect stuff and all which is usually a sign that the game is near the end at least when it comes to old jRPGs from the 1980s and early 1990s.

There's also FFXV which I'm trying to complete and platinum on PS4. Once I'm done with rendering videos - I'll go ahead and record the rest of the sidequests and stuff.

darkknightkryta

77 games completed so far.

Two games (currently playing) I want to finish this month are

Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PC) - doing the story mode right now which is the only thing I need to do since I finished Arcade mode with all characters and did the extra modes, didnt like the challenge modes though I did some - as tedious as the tutorial.

The Legend of Heroes Tear of Vermillion (PSP) - I think I'm nearing the end of the game , already clocked 24 hours - and the average amount of completion is 21-23 hours. I'm doing a lot of backtracking to visit places to collect stuff and all which is usually a sign that the game is near the end at least when it comes to old jRPGs from the 1980s and early 1990s.

There's also FFXV which I'm trying to complete and platinum on PS4. Once I'm done with rendering videos - I'll go ahead and record the rest of the sidequests and stuff.
I think I actually have more hours than you in Tears of Vermillion.  I don't know if I'm near the end either.

Legend

Gearbox teased their new game. It's an fps with trading cards...

No other details that I know of.

darkknightkryta

Gearbox teased their new game. It's an fps with trading cards...

No other details that I know of.
What happened to that last game they released?

Legend

What happened to that last game they released?
Battleborn went free to play.

Legend

nnodley

Started Hellblade.  Gorgeous game,  not far in cause I keep going back between work and playing some.  But, the intro is super creepy.

SWORDF1SH

I wonder if I've forgotten enough of The Witness to enjoy playing it from the start again.  

Legend

I wonder if I've forgotten enough of The Witness to enjoy playing it from the start again.  
I'm planning to go back to it around the 2 year aniv.

SWORDF1SH

I'm planning to go back to it around the 2 year aniv.
I just want Jonathan Blow's next game, almost as much as I want VizionEck Adventure.

Legend

I just want Jonathan Blow's next game, almost as much as I want VizionEck Adventure.
At least his game will be out sooner  ::)

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Go Up