Naughty Dog "working on two new experiences"

Started by the-pi-guy, May 16, 2014, 08:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

For fudge's sake, I'm not Selnor or Goatseye.

Ummm, Raven....  I'm not sure what to say.
I'm hyped, but I'm trying to keep my expectations in check. 

Legend

For fudge's sake, I'm not Selnor or Goatseye.

Hey what's wrong with selnor?

Me and him are buds.
(not even joking lol)

BananaKing

LOL ravens reaction in this thread is epic.

and tell me something we dont know. ND are a two team studio, we know about uncharted and Niel Druckman himself said they were debating working on a new ip or TLoU2 a few months ago. they are working on two games, keeping our expectations in check is something, but its not over expecting to think they are working on two new games. specially since this just confirms what they said before.

Dr. Pezus

CAN EVERYBODY JUST CALM THE FUDGE DOWN

ethomaz

What I understand is two new experiences for TLOU PS4.

7H3

Naughty Dog Corporate baseball:
"Play as your favorite Naughty Dog employees as they face off against titans of the corporate league such as Subway, Frank's Auto Repair, and 4 year champions Mama Mia's Pizza"
release q3 2014
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

What I understand is two new experiences for TLOU PS4.

How do you get that?

7H3

my expectations for Sony E3 isn't high atm...

Raven

LOL ravens reaction in this thread is epic.

and tell me something we dont know. ND are a two team studio, we know about uncharted and Niel Druckman himself said they were debating working on a new ip or TLoU2 a few months ago. they are working on two games, keeping our expectations in check is something, but its not over expecting to think they are working on two new games. specially since this just confirms what they said before.

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Raven

my expectations for Sony E3 isn't high atm...

Allow yourself a little excitement prior to the show. I'm pretty confident their E3 will be much better this year. No reveal event months before to spoil what would have otherwise made for an outstanding E3.

ethomaz

How do you get that?

I read in another source an ambiguous phase... now looking at the original... they are talking about two new games... of course one of them is Uncharted 4.

7H3

Allow yourself a little excitement prior to the show. I'm pretty confident their E3 will be much better this year. No reveal event months before to spoil what would have otherwise made for an outstanding E3.

honestly, I just am not excited about any of the exclusives they've announced so far... or rumoured... Last of Us 2 might be cool, but didn't play the first one... never beat UC anything... Only played GOW:A beta MP
I liked resistance, and thought haze had some neat gameplay that wasn't in other FPS games, but other than that I'm not sure what other Sony Exclusives I really care about... Infamous and Killzone were the big ones for me, and they both let me down in different ways. Killzone MP w/out dedi servers makes it play worse than COD most of the time... Poor communication with community and STUPIDLY late release of patches (for stuff that should have been there day 1) and co-op. Infamous was just shorter than I would have liked.

Legend

Last of Us 2 might be cool, but didn't play the first one...

7H3

man you don't know how bad I feel about TLOU... My favorite genre is zombie games. Some how I never heard about the game until after it came out, and I don't normally buy games other than at release. If I had known about the game I probably would've gotten it over GTAV or whatever game I got at about that same time.

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Go Up