Halo 5: Guardians coming Fall 2015

Started by Raven, May 16, 2014, 10:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

Mmm_fish_tacos

So halo 2 this year?

7H3

Why didn't they wait until e3 to announce this? Either their line up is full of games or chalk full of pr...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

Another premature announce to try to hide NPD disaster... funny the game have the "Guardian" in the name... you know what that means :D

Dr. Pezus

Lol they're going all in now.
Still, this was expected...Halo 2 will then be announced at E3

Legend

So that's what cboat was hinting.

ethomaz

Yeap... he posted two days ago a picture of "Guardians".

Riderz1337

What was up with Iron Man being in that picture though lol? Kind of random...
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

What was up with Iron Man being in that picture though lol? Kind of random...

Iron suit? Kind of similar to the Halo ones

nnodley

Why didn't they wait until e3 to announce this? Either their line up is full of games or chalk full of pr...

I highly doubt it's the first one.  This is a game E3 is perfect for to announce the full name, release, and gameplay blowout.  What company would even think to fully announce their biggest franchise sequel a month before E3 and not make it a big surprise for E3. You don't announce a big dog game to save time, you announce smaller games that are not gonna do much to boost the xbox one sales.  Sure we've known halo 5 was likely coming, but just saving it for a big announcement would have been huge for MS's E3.   

Legend

Lots of people expected the game this year. Announcing the "delay" at e3 could have been bad pr.

darkknightkryta

I highly doubt it's the first one.  This is a game E3 is perfect for to announce the full name, release, and gameplay blowout.  What company would even think to fully announce their biggest franchise sequel a month before E3 and not make it a big surprise for E3. You don't announce a big dog game to save time, you announce smaller games that are not gonna do much to boost the xbox one sales.  Sure we've known halo 5 was likely coming, but just saving it for a big announcement would have been huge for MS's E3.   

Resident Evil 7 or Final Fantasy 15 exclusive for Xbox One will replace Halo 5 at E3

nnodley

Resident Evil 7 or Final Fantasy 15 exclusive for Xbox One will replace Halo 5 at E3

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!  PS4 and sony are done!!

Raven

Lots of people expected the game this year. Announcing the "delay" at e3 could have been bad pr.

This. I actually think this may have been a good move on their part. Showing off Halo 5 at E3 and then going, "That was awesome, wasn't it? You wanna play that shame, huh? Well too dang bad! It's not coming until late 2015! SO fudge YOU!"... that would have been very bad. It probably would have taken the wind out of a great many sails.

Dr. Pezus

LOL...just no.