Assassin’s Creed: Unity Framerate Is “Atrocious”

Started by ethomaz, Nov 11, 2014, 11:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

"Not only are the reviews coming in poor with a current Metacritic score of 76 on the Xbox One version, which is only 1 point higher than the critically panned Activision's Destiny, the game's bugs and poor performance is becoming a laughing-stock right now on the Internet"

Lol?

Legend

"Not only are the reviews coming in poor with a current Metacritic score of 76 on the Xbox One version, which is only 1 point higher than the critically panned Activision's Destiny, the game's bugs and poor performance is becoming a laughing-stock right now on the Internet"

Lol?

Yeah 70's are not critically panned.

Also this just shows AC:U's meta seems overrated.

Mmm_fish_tacos

NeverDies

If this is what it takes to make them sit down and develop a game for more than a year, well at least it happened sooner rather than later.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Max King of the Wild

Maybe they should have stuck with 720. Both sides would have been upset then

Riderz1337

Why don't developers start off with 1080P and 60 FPS/30 FPS in mind first and then downscale the graphics until they can get a solid 30/60 FPS. Seriously this generation is so iced up games can't even hit a constant 30 FPS? shame was annoying as fudge last gen and I was hoping we would be done with that this gen but nope, developers still rely more on graphical eye candy than they do on the game actually having a playable framerate.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Why don't developers start off with 1080P and 60 FPS/30 FPS in mind first and then downscale the graphics until they can get a solid 30/60 FPS. Seriously this generation is so iced up games can't even hit a constant 30 FPS? shame was annoying as fudge last gen and I was hoping we would be done with that this gen but nope, developers still rely more on graphical eye candy than they do on the game actually having a playable framerate.

In this case it's just bad optimization. The game should be able to run more easily on both (especially PS4) and less powerful PCs as well...

nnodley

Despite the games flaws.  Unity has been giving me serious Assassins Creed 2 vibes.  I  don't exactly know why and can't put my finger on it.

the-pi-guy

Legend

DD_Bwest

nnodley

Will try going offline tomorrow and see if I notice any difference in fps.

darkknightkryta

Holy shame they ported uplay to ps4!

Go Up