I got an Xbox One

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Nov 08, 2014, 06:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah pretty much! LULZ 

It's definitely not as good as PS4, but it's not as bad as a lot people make it seem.

Mmmfishtaco

Accidentally gave my wife Mmmfishtacos... dang it.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

Dang everything

It doesn't seem to be well thought out. shame is all over the place. I'm sure i'll get use to it, but dang sony's got this one in the bag.

Legend

It doesn't seem to be well thought out. shame is all over the place. I'm sure i'll get use to it, but dang sony's got this one in the bag.

But voice commands though!

Mmm_fish_tacos

But voice commands though!

but no kinect. lol. Hell i have to buy an Ir emitter just to use full use out of the tv functions.

Legend

but no kinect. lol. heck i have to buy an Ir emitter just to use full use out of the tv functions.

Pff. An xbo without kinect is like a unicycle with two wheels. It's just a poor bike.

Raven

Yeah. My buddy bought the X1 first and even as an Xbox fan he said the first words out of his mouth when he saw the UI was, "...fudge you, Microsoft".

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah. My buddy bought the X1 first and even as an Xbox fan he said the first words out of his mouth when he saw the UI was, "...fudge you, Microsoft".

lol, yeah. I mean i realized it was ugly before i bought it. But Now that i have it a really understand what a pain it can be to use. and Lol at snap.

Dr. Pezus

What, you mean snap is not a revolutionary feature?

Mmm_fish_tacos

What, you mean snap is not a revolutionary feature?

no more like a stupid waste of time. Okay so a can snap IE and fumble switching between windows. and then once i do have control over IE it's displayed in full screen making me scroll around to see what i want in a little window. I really don't think they though that threw before implementing it. Id rather press the home button to jump back and forth. Oh wait ps4 already does that.

Mmm_fish_tacos

So i tried to use DNLA to get a custom back ground. And it wouldn't actually load any of my photos on the screen. It showed grey boxes for them and had their names. but i couldn't do anything more. Any ideas?

Raven

So i tried to use DNLA to get a custom back ground. And it wouldn't actually load any of my photos on the screen. It showed grey boxes for them and had their names. but i couldn't do anything more. Any ideas?

Don't even bother because you won't even be able to see most of the picture. That's all I got.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Don't even bother because you won't even be able to see most of the picture. That's all I got.

lol very helpful.

Raven

Go Up