Blizzard Announces Overwatch (Team Based MP Shooter)

Started by ethomaz, Nov 07, 2014, 08:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Why would you put a NSFW spoiler tag and nothing in it you bish ;(

You can always imagine...

BasilZero

Dr. Pezus

Looks a lot like TF2

Mmm_fish_tacos

dude, that looked like a lot of fun.

Dr. Pezus

Lots more class vids on IGN's channel

Dr. Pezus

Here's the gameplay trailer in better quality (and framerate...):

Looks good actually! Like the variety and the art style

Raven

Looks like it could be a lot of fun. The diversity of each character is nice and from what I've heard the characters they've shown are not all of them. I'm already picking out the characters I definitely want to play as. Like Reaper and Pharah.

Riderz1337

If it's F2P I'll try it. I just hope it's not like TF2 in the way that it takes forever to kill someone. The time to kill is too long IMO in TF2
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Raven

If it's F2P I'll try it. I just hope it's not like TF2 in the way that it takes forever to kill someone. The time to kill is too long IMO in TF2

What if it's not F2P but it's awesome?

Riderz1337

What if it's not F2P but it's awesome?

Well then it depends on the price. Hopefully it's not a subscription model based games, I don't really like those. Only game I've ever played that is subscription based was Runescape, but even that game allowed you to buy a subscription using in game currency so I never really payed IRL money for it.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BasilZero

Some people are saying its gonna be like League of Legends where you can play the game for free but have to purchase additional characters.

7H3

meh not too interested
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Some people are saying its gonna be like League of Legends where you can play the game for free but have to purchase additional characters.

Then they better add a lot more characters

BasilZero

Then they better add a lot more characters

They probably will.

I wouldnt be surprise if it ends up like DOTA2 but as a FPS team MP Tower defense like game.

NeverDies

Looks pretty awesome. I wonder what the other characters super moves will be.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Go Up