Finally fully migrating to Vizioneck

Started by Hynad, Nov 07, 2014, 03:53 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hynad

Nov 07, 2014, 03:53 AM Last Edit: Nov 07, 2014, 04:03 AM by Hynad
So there you have it. Not sure it will please everyone here, considering almost everyone here comes from VGC and I know some of you didn't like me much there, but I'm finally putting VGC behind me. There are a bunch of overzealous mods there that I won't name, and you get censored and baited if you even say a word against them. So I've had enough of it and decided it was better for me to move on to a friendlier community. One that, from what I've seen since the day I signed up, isn't regulated like an unorganised mess that changes rules depending on the mod's biases at that given moment.

Clearly, it was long overdue a move. I hope I'll be able to find the enjoyable discussions that I haven't been able to find for quite some time on the sinking community that VGC has become lately in major part thanks to its most recent mods.

Now, I know some of them come here. To them I say: Unless you are Carl (who I'm not including in any of the above rant), don't even bother.

Anyway, how are you all? Let's have some fun!

Spoiler for Hidden:
Note: If I'm breaking any rules with this post, please let me know. But I really needed to get this out my chest. And I wasn't going to make a farewell thread on VGC. xD<br />

the-pi-guy

Consider yourself censored. 
I'm changing some rules so I can ban you. 

I'm just kidding.  I'm amazing.  How are you?

Legend

Nice!

Also Carl on here is Insanity.

Hynad

Nice!

Also Carl on here is Insanity.

Thanks. I'll be sure to send him a Buddy request. =P

DD_Bwest

lol why am i not surprised to see a thread like this?  ..  not you in particular, just your reason for it lol sounds so familiar for some reason ;)

Max King of the Wild

lol why am i not surprised to see a thread like this?  ..  not you in particular, just your reason for it lol sounds so familiar for some reason ;)
mine.

BasilZero

Welcome to the Party!  ;D

I had a feeling the moderators that you are talking about are the same ones I've said that would eventually cause the downfall of some of the population on VGChartz. Prophecy fulfilled!

ethomaz

Welcome.

I don't remember to have any issue with you... so you are cool and I like you  8)

7H3

WELCOME!? I think you'll find the community here (while small for now) much more open and willing to look past differences in opinions in a more civilized manner.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BasilZero

Btw I dont like you Hynad

You like Final Fantasy too much

Xenoblade 4 lyfe women

Legend

Welcome to the Party!  ;D

I had a feeling the moderators that you are talking about are the same ones I've said that would eventually cause the downfall of some of the population on VGChartz. Prophecy fulfilled!

Haha lots of the people here don't like the mods on vgchertz, but really we should be thanking them ;)

BasilZero

Nov 07, 2014, 06:05 AM Last Edit: Nov 07, 2014, 05:54 PM by BasilZero

Haha lots of the people here don't like the mods on vgchertz, but really we should be thanking them ;)

Well not all of them, there are some bad apples on the tree though - just the most recent ones mainly of course :P

Shinobi-san

As the greatest mod of all time i declare that no rules were broken in the OP!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry im drunk with Power hynad.

Welcome :) Hopefully you are better at making threads than I am...

Please pm me names of those who do not like you here I will take care of it  8)
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Riderz1337

Welcome. Enjoy your time here, we could use a couple of new faces around here.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Wrong

GTFO of here, Hynad :P

Go Up