BananaKing

Hey! I may be a perv but I do shower!

Showers are waaaaay over rated. I like my armpitd sticky and gooy, thank you

Raven

Showers are waaaaay over rated. I like my armpitd sticky and gooy, thank you

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

NeverDies

For a second I thought the splatters on his clothes were rips and tears. I was like "Why'd he post a vomiting hobo?"
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

7H3

after playing this game a bit more... its broken more than previous COD's it feels... ghosts is better in basically every way... campaign is just about the only good part of this game.. )o:
MP is horrendous guns are not properly balanced and lag issues are magnified by increased speeds and mobility...

NeverDies

So basically they tried to boot-strap aspects pf Titanfall onto it, and didn't really figure out how to make it work correctly?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

7H3

I think it possibly plays the closest to MW2 which is my least favorite of the franchise

Xevross

I think it possibly plays the closest to MW2 which is my least favorite of the franchise

:o

7H3

:o

those guns were the most vanilla of the series... World at War was my favorite as guns took a bit of skill and all had different recoil patterns to learn... every game since has felt the same for gun play. While MW2 brought in some neat new features with kill streaks it is also the feature that lead to other games being a mess in regards to kill streaks. MW2 is by far the worst of the series because of this... it was rushed and an unfinished title which is apparent if you have read developer interviews regarding the break from West and Zampella from ACTI

Dr. Pezus

those guns were the most vanilla of the series... World at War was my favorite as guns took a bit of skill and all had different recoil patterns to learn... every game since has felt the same for gun play. While MW2 brought in some neat new features with kill streaks it is also the feature that lead to other games being a mess in regards to kill streaks. MW2 is by far the worst of the series because of this... it was rushed and an unfinished title which is apparent if you have read developer interviews regarding the break from West and Zampella from ACTI

Since you liked WaW's gameplay why aren't CoD1 or 2 your favs??

Go Up