<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

BananaKing

since there will be a stream i am expecting announcements. or at least one. realistically we will be seeing more of what we know then Sony getting on stage announcing game after game.

we will most likely see The Tomorrow Children, The Order 1886, Bloodborne, Alienation, Everybodies gone to the rapture gameplay. and most probably trailers for Until Dawn and Tearaway unfolded. i think we might see a game or two max announced, and them not being AAA games but more on the scale of Until Dawn, tearaway unfolded or The Tomorrow children.

as far as Uncharted goes, i would love it if we saw more of it, but i aint holding my breath, i am expecting an E3 gameplay reveal. unless its releasing during the summer, then i would ice my pants :-P  ohh and i expect an Beyond Two Souls for PS4 announced.

and for those getting hyped, i would like to point out that Sony already has 9 games announced for 2015. Uncharted, Tearaway, tomorrow children, alienation, the order, bloodborne, everybodies gone to the rapture, rime, until dawn. so 2015 is already "packed" for sony as a publisher. i bet we are gonna see more AAA games from them for 2015 but not much, we already have 3.

Raven

http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/10/12/rumor-ratchetclank-remake-playstation-experience-looking-like-movie

Rumor has it that the Ratchet & Clank remake/reboot will be shown and that it pretty much looks like the movie they're making. Something else I found interesting was the mention that the game could be coming in the first half of 2015.

Legend

http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/10/12/rumor-ratchetclank-remake-playstation-experience-looking-like-movie

Rumor has it that the Ratchet & Clank remake/reboot will be shown and that it pretty much looks like the movie they're making. Something else I found interesting was the mention that the game could be coming in the first half of 2015.

I'd buy it!

Riderz1337

I'm going to take my two younger brothers to watch that movie, but they're only coming as an excuse for me to watch an animated movie ^^. I love Ratchet
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

BananaKing

probably along side the movie. makes sense.

BananaKing

I'm going to take my two younger brothers to watch that movie, but they're only coming as an excuse for me to watch an animated movie ^^. I love Ratchet

its really sad that you feel the need to make an excuse to watch an animated movie.

Shinobi-san

VGX was the worst gaming event I've ever watched, ever.

They really should have left it the way it was. It wasn't perfect, but at least it made sense.

I wonder what Sony is planning with this event? Personally, i feel like they have been having too many events with one medium-big announcement at each. I think they should save up and have a crazy E3 next year. I feel like that creates more hype than spreading it out over a 2 year period, with small teaser trailers here and there, etc. Once you get to the full on gameplay reveal, people are already accustomed to the look of the game and it becomes difficult to blow away people.

I'm sill waiting for another Uncharted 2 E3 moment, when they first showed off the full gameplay trailer. That was mind blowing.
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

7H3

VGX was the worst gaming event I've ever watched, ever.

They really should have left it the way it was. It wasn't perfect, but at least it made sense.

I wonder what Sony is planning with this event? Personally, i feel like they have been having too many events with one medium-big announcement at each. I think they should save up and have a crazy E3 next year. I feel like that creates more hype than spreading it out over a 2 year period, with small teaser trailers here and there, etc. Once you get to the full on gameplay reveal, people are already accustomed to the look of the game and it becomes difficult to blow away people.

I'm sill waiting for another Uncharted 2 E3 moment, when they first showed off the full gameplay trailer. That was mind blowing.

Gotta keep that hype train rolling! also just maybe they have enough E3 content already that they need to get some of this other stuff out of the way... and with the holidays right around the corner they need to increase the hype... though better ad campaign would probably be more effective than events
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Riderz1337

its really sad that you feel the need to make an excuse to watch an animated movie.

I use the excuse not because I feel embarrassed to watch an animated movie, but so that my parents will give me money to go and if I tell them I'll take my two younger brothers then they'll give me money ^^. Plus I don't know anyone who would be willing to go with me to this movie and I don't want to watch a movie by myself lol
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Mmm_fish_tacos

SSony's Scott Rhode talks PlayStation Experience reveals, Bloodborne's graphics and Until Dawn
Oscar Lee October 18, 2014 News, PS4, Sony
inShare

bloodborne_enemiesScott Rhode, PlayStation Software Product Development Head for Sony Worldwide Studios America, was a featured guest in this week's PlayStation Blogcast. During his conversation in the 84-minute episode, he briefly talked about the PlayStation Experience, calling the event an "unprecedented" one created just for the fans in celebration of the platform. He is personally "pretty geeked" about it, teasing that Sony is going to show off a lot of stuff that they probably shouldn't.

One of the games should be Bloodborne. Mr. Rhode believes that the RPG looks "gorgeous" and "off the charts" when it comes to graphics. He feels that there's a certain "wetness" in the visuals that makes the textures look like they are dripping and oozing blood and other forms of liquid.

Scott Rhode also praised the upcoming Until Dawn. He thinks that it is "great" that the PlayStation 4 exclusive is trying a lot of things that other games aren't. He finds it "very interesting," adding that he is a huge fan of games with branching stories like Beyond Two Souls, Heavy Rain, Mass Effect and The Walking Dead.

Bloodborne, which launches on the 6th of February, is available in both standard and collector's edition forms. Until Dawn was announced to launch sometime in 2015. Preorder both PS4 exclusives right now on Amazon - Bloodborne Collector's Edition, Bloodborne and Until Dawn.

PlayStation Experience takes place in Las Vegas on the 5th of December to the 6th. Along with the reveals, fans can also meet their favorite developers, attend several panel, get free swag, try out some demos and have the opportunity to buy rare collectibles. A one-day pass for the event is $50 while the two-day access is priced at $90. Of course, there will also be live streams in case you can't attend the special affair personally

http://gameidealist.com/news/sonys-scott-rhode-talks-playstation-experience-reveals-bloodborne-graphics-until-dawn-167/

nnodley

Sounds like they might announce/show games that are not ready to be shown?  BUT BRING IT ON, IF TRUE!!

Legend

Inside info here.

The game they will be announcing will be on the PS4. Heard it here first.

7H3

Inside info here.

The game they will be announcing will be on the PS4. Heard it here first.

lol and they announce a ps vita title :P
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

NeverDies

I'm really looking forwards to more Bloodborne stuff.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Go Up