Fish tacos thread of making!

Viewing single post

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Nov 12, 2015, 04:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Nov 12, 2015, 04:03 AM Last Edit: Jul 08, 2016, 03:02 AM by Mmm_fish_tacos
Most of you know by now I like to mess around a lot with electronics. Moding controllers and making fight sticks. Stuff like that. I've posted about my projects all over the forum but now there's a thread for that! But I don't want this just to be about me. Post your projects here too!

Anyway, While I'm not actually working on something at the moment I am planing a neat project that I don't think anyone's thought of before. I have a pair of Playstation golds and a pair of audio Technica head phones. After switching to audiophile grade head phones the golds sound has become down right dreadful. But there are so convenient and I find my self using them when I play online with friends because it's just easy. And I enjoy the sound of my newest head phones over the audio Technica's. So i have two pairs that i'm unhappy with. My plan is to join ease of use with superior sound. Yeah, I'll transplant the drivers from the audio Technica into the gold's! So I've figured out how to disassemble both sets and made a plan to make this happen. I think it's going to be a Thanksgiving break project. Stay tuned!