Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by Dr. Pez - Today at 11:37 PM
Well also word of mouth is going to be a big help, since it is a great movie. I think black people are especially loving it. The legs are going to be interesting to watch, but I hope they're good enough for the MCU's fourth $1bn film.

Also it seems BP is performing phenomenally in the US today. It could very well set a new all time monday record.
Oh it'll definitely top 1b

Oh and it has risen on imdb to 7.9
Last post by Xevross - Today at 09:23 PM
i doubt it. i doubt it will have the legs to do so. the surge in interest for this movie seems to be about the race of the actors, and i doubt that will help legs as much as it was genuine interest in the movie or character.
Well also word of mouth is going to be a big help, since it is a great movie. I think black people are especially loving it. The legs are going to be interesting to watch, but I hope they're good enough for the MCU's fourth $1bn film.

Also it seems BP is performing phenomenally in the US today. It could very well set a new all time monday record.
Scots leid - Wikipedia

Reading the page about Scots language in Scottish.  
Last post by Xevross - Today at 07:20 PM
Do we know if Marvel was planning a direct sequel? Sure seems it'll be happening now.
Well there's plenty of Black Panther comics to go off, and without spoiling the comics, T'Challa is a/ the major Avenger going forward, so they almost certainly were already planning a sequel.

Now they're probably fast tracking it and planning for BP in more films.
Last post by Legend - Today at 06:59 PM
Do we know if Marvel was planning a direct sequel? Sure seems it'll be happening now.
Gaming Community / Re: The Gaming Community Threa...
Last post by Xevross - Today at 06:01 PM
Can't make myself to play it, but whach a friend of my playing it with a great pleasure.
I wonder what Xevross thinks of it now
I have over 50 hours in it now, its hard to find a time when me and my friend are free together though. I'm still loving it despite some problems, and how long some of the fights are dragging out. I think we're getting closer to the end.
Last post by Xevross - Today at 04:47 PM
Disney confirmed a $60.1m Sunday for Black Panther. Only $400k behind TFA's all time record. That puts the three day at $201.8m. Its probably going to be close to the all time Monday record now (which is $40.1m from TFA).
Gaming Community / Re: The Gaming Community Threa...
Last post by Dr. Pez - Today at 02:09 PM
Can't make myself to play it, but whach a friend of my playing it with a great pleasure.
I wonder what Xevross thinks of it now
I'd make Elder Scrolls 6 for $80,000,000 and with the other money, make a SOCOM II HD port for PS4 since Sony refuses, and a Vigilante 8 AA game :)
Last post by BananaKing - Today at 02:07 PM
Do you think it could top last jedi? Globally
i doubt it. i doubt it will have the legs to do so. the surge in interest for this movie seems to be about the race of the actors, and i doubt that will help legs as much as it was genuine interest in the movie or character.
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10