Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Gaming Community / Re: Video Game Sales Thread
Last post by ethomaz - Today at 09:02 PM
Random comment a while ago. Seeing Infinite Warfare in the chart made me think of it.
NPD 2016.

• Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
  • Battlefield 1 (Electronic Arts)
  • Tom Clancy's The Division (Ubisoft)
  • NBA 2K17 (Take-Two)
  • Madden NFL 17 (Electronic Arts)
  • Grand Theft Auto V (Take-Two)
  • Overwatch (Activision Blizzard)
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Activision Blizzard)
  • FIFA 17 (Electronic Arts)
  • Final Fantasy XV (Square Enix)

UK 2016.

So I haven't opened my copy of U4, is this like an expansion? Stand alone? Is playing U4 mandatory beforehand?

I actually saw it out at a WM today, in a $20 spot. Clearly a mistake.
It was originally an expansion, but they expanded it and made it it's own game. (Actually longer than Uncharted 1 I believe.).
It sounds like you don't need to play U4.  
Everyone gets a choice. It's not being forced upon anyone. About a third of women don't even do the screening.

In any case Down syndrome will never disappear. It's not something "genetic" in the sense that it isn't inherited so eliminating it is not possible with this method
So I haven't opened my copy of U4, is this like an expansion? Stand alone? Is playing U4 mandatory beforehand?

I actually saw it out at a WM today, in a $20 spot. Clearly a mistake.
Most of the reviews are around a 9.
There's a 6/10 that complains that it doesn't really do anything new, but if you're an Uncharted fan you'll love it.  

Mario games havn't been doing anything new for decades, those games always get perfect ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Those are the reviewers that I can totally never even look at.
Well he was complaining that the game doesn't really separate itself from 4 like Left Behind does for TLoU.  

The reviewers I hate are the ones that don't justify themselves. Like that really bad U4 review.  It was like 7 paragraphs long and most of it was just a summary of the plot with no real indications of complaints.  One of the other paragraphs was literally complaining it had a 4 on the cover.  
Game News Discussion / Re: PS4 5.0 beta released
Last post by SWORDF1SH - Today at 06:30 PM
Spare code if anybody wants it. 3ALB 44NE 9BKL
Last post by Legend - Today at 06:03 PM
Where?

But it probably was.
Random comment a while ago. Seeing Infinite Warfare in the chart made me think of it.
Gaming Community / Re: Uncharted the Lost Legacy ...
Last post by nnodley - Today at 06:00 PM
Most of the reviews are around a 9.
There's a 6/10 that complains that it doesn't really do anything new, but if you're an Uncharted fan you'll love it.  

I can see this being a negative if ND was saying it was gonna be and do something totally new, but from the very beginning we knew it was going to be "uncharted" but with chloe and nadine.  Those are the reviewers that I can totally never even look at.
Last post by ethomaz - Today at 05:45 PM
I read online that Infinite Warfare was the best selling new game last year. Was that true?
Where?

But it probably was.
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10