how are you dealing with the cold?

Started by Legend, Jan 15, 2024, 07:19 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

If it's not cold where you live, oh.

The high today is -1f (-18c for those that need it). I might try my inflatable hot tub if it can warm up in this weather.

BananaKing

The weather is amazing where I live right now. So I ain't deeling with no cold

the-pi-guy

That's too bad.
The high today is a toasty 1F/-17C.

"Feels like -22F (-30C)"

Oh yar, living the dream. By staying indoors all day, ever.

kitler53

Lots of sledding and ice skating for me.  Got to enjoy the cold while it lasts. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

nnodley

i am NOT a cold person.  Give me summer all day every day!

I can deal with the cold, but I don't make it a mission to be outside in the winter too much. lol

Legend

Lots of sledding and ice skating for me.  Got to enjoy the cold while it lasts.
Exactly!

i am NOT a cold person.  Give me summer all day every day!

I can deal with the cold, but I don't make it a mission to be outside in the winter too much. lol
Boo!

Legend

I grilled outside for dinner. Gas was slugish so I had to cook my burger on "low."

Then at -9f I used the hot tub. Hair froze so that was fun. Skin was super red after I got out, the blood was pumping hard. 10/10 would recomend.

Will keep the fun going and sleep with the window open, I love frozen pipes ;)

Dr. Pezus

It's -8'C today but feels like -20 due to extreme winds today. I need to go for walks 3 times a day at least with my dog and to out my boy to sleep. Was difficult this morning

nnodley

I grilled outside for dinner. Gas was slugish so I had to cook my burger on "low."

Then at -9f I used the hot tub. Hair froze so that was fun. Skin was super red after I got out, the blood was pumping hard. 10/10 would recomend.

Will keep the fun going and sleep with the window open, I love frozen pipes ;)
Psychopath. heheh  :P