TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Why's that?

Everyday for me is either work or school.  The closest time I get to free time is when I sleep, or when I slack off. 
Like monday mornings, but I don't like to do a lot because I feel bad that I enjoyed the time I slacked off. 

Mmm_fish_tacos

Nope. Watched the pilot, but didn't stick around for the season.

You should

Mmm_fish_tacos

Everyday for me is either work or school.  The closest time I get to free time is when I sleep, or when I slack off. 
Like monday mornings, but I don't like to do a lot because I feel bad that I enjoyed the time I slacked off. 

Yeah, well you should catch up on it the next time you slack off.

darkknightkryta

Korra is still a good show (by western animation standards, at least). I think it's been hamstrung by its own structure, since it wasn't originally intended to be more than one season long, and thus couldn't have ATLA's epic-length, well-planned story arc. Season 2 felt particularly disjointed.

Agreed.  They got screwed over because of the start.  Though, on the flip side, season 2 was a mess and wasted 13 episodes that were needed.  Sad considering how good season 3 is they won't have enough time for season 4.  Season 4 is also starting off relatively weak too.  I don't think Kuvira is a good villain so far either.  Sad that Zaheer was used early on cause he's up there with Azula as a villain, if not better.  This season is missing that epicness that he brought, and I really couldn't care less about Kuvira.  It seems forced.

nnodley

Anyone watching the walking dead.

YESSSSS!!!  It's so far the best season they've ever done.  Getting fudgy brutal too. BUT I LOVE IT!! :-p 

And HOORAY, FLASH AND SUPERNATURAL IS ON TONIGHT!!!

Legend

Kevin butler was on modern family.

NeverDies

American Horror Story = Americas Best TV Show

Weeeeeell maybe it's behind Game of Thrones, BUT IT'S DEFINITELY UP THERE!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

American Horror Story = Americas Best TV Show

Weeeeeell maybe it's behind Game of Thrones, BUT IT'S DEFINITELY UP THERE!

Yeah last night's episode was amazing.

NeverDies

They did a really good job of humanizing the crazy clown at the end of the episode.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

nnodley

WAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SONS OF ANARCHY IS OVER!!!!!!!  I FEEL SO LOST!!!! HOLD ME!!!!

Legend

Forever last night was great. Such an awesome show.

Kapi96

Forever last night was great. Such an awesome show.

Agreed! Really enjoying it so far. Anyone know when it's back on yet?

nnodley

Agents of shield was great last night as well!! Much better show now than in season 1.

Also The Flash continues to be one of the greatest comic book TV shows like ever!

Legend

Agreed! Really enjoying it so far. Anyone know when it's back on yet?

Jan 13th I think

Kapi96

Jan 13th I think

Thanks. It's always annoying when shows take this long break. I wanna see what happens next :D

Go Up