Do you rewatch movies or tv shows/replay games?

Started by the-pi-guy, Sep 02, 2018, 03:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Legend

No for TV unless it's a comedy having a random episode airing.

Sometimes for games since many don't focus on story. I hardly ever replay story games. Uncharted is the exception.

Yes for movies. I mostly watch new movies but if it's a film I like, I tend to see it more than once. I saw Avatar 4 times in the theater, and I saw the newish Indy 3 times in the theater. I don't think I've seen any other films multiple times in the theater.

Ludicrous Speed

I'll rewatch good sitcoms in syndication. More serious shows, not really. Movies I will rewatch. Seen Inception and Kingpin tons of times. Games, not really. There has to be a reason to replay it, like alternate storyline or a good use of new game+. Or just great gameplay and atmosphere, like Metal Gear Solid. That's why I enjoy MP games, every session is unique.

the-pi-guy

I do all the above.

Shows I've rewatched include Monk, Futurama, Gravity Falls, Rick and Morty, Avatar.

I also replay most good games.  

Legend

I just watched Signs again. It's fun how unique it is compared to other alien movies.

Dr. Pezus

No for TV unless it's a comedy having a random episode airing.

Sometimes for games since many don't focus on story. I hardly ever replay story games. Uncharted is the exception.

Yes for movies. I mostly watch new movies but if it's a film I like, I tend to see it more than once. I saw Avatar 4 times in the theater, and I saw the newish Indy 3 times in the theater. I don't think I've seen any other films multiple times in the theater.
Pretty much this

Xevross

I barely rewatch any TV, only if an episode is on and I have nothing else to do... or Game of Thrones which I've watched about 7 times.

Movies I rewatch all the time, if I like a movie I'll most likely watch it again.

Games I barely ever replay, usually only when story is a small part and its super fun to play, like BOTW.