Horizon Zero Dawn

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Feb 02, 2017, 04:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Xevross

Yeah I'm really glad it does.  It basically took what AC did with it's platforming and made it look tons better.  Its literally a mix of AC and Uncharted platforming and that alone makes me hyped.
For me I think the longevity of the game will come through just admiring the world and all the attention to detail that's in.  I'm a huge sucker for amazing foliage in games and this game does it above every other game by so much I'm afraid of what my gamete will be for just looking at the world/foliage.  i'm guessing i'll spend upwards of 20 or more hours just fudgy with the photomode.

But I do agree I hope the story is great throughout the whole thing.  Sounds like it will be so I'm optimistic.
Story and fun gameplay are the big two for me. If I enjoy playing the game then I'll have fun all the way through. If I start to get frustrated by the gameplay, a great story will still keep me playing.

I barely ever use photomode in games. I often admire views in games which are amazing looking but I don't like to stand around for a long time, I wanna keep going with the story :P

If I love a game loads then I'll play it through again and take more time to enjoy the environment though