I think it’s Time

Started by Cute Pikachu, Aug 25, 2018, 07:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

It's mostly just work treating me terrible. I get a $200 stipend a month and it gets prorated. I work 150-200 hours a month
What's stipend and prorated?

the-pi-guy

What's stipend and prorated?
A stipend is when you get some fixed amount every period.  
For example, graduate students get a ($) stipend every month or so, for studying, from the school.  They use that money for rent and food and stuff.

Prorated means that it gets broken up.  So he doesn't get $200 at the start of the month for example, he might get $100 at the start, and $100 halfway through.  

Cute Pikachu

Yeah work can be a baby. Do you have any days off you could use?
Sadly can't cause school. Well Labor Day weekend is coming up so that helps.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Dr. Pezus

A stipend is when you get some fixed amount every period.  
For example, graduate students get a ($) stipend every month or so, for studying, from the school.  They use that money for rent and food and stuff.

Prorated means that it gets broken up.  So he doesn't get $200 at the start of the month for example, he might get $100 at the start, and $100 halfway through.  
So he gets 200 dollars for 150-200 hours??

Cute Pikachu

So he gets 200 dollars for 150-200 hours??
If I miss a day I lose that money for the day. I missed 3 days because of a mandatory orientation and I told them 2 weeks before and they said cool but they still prorated me.

the-pi-guy

Sep 05, 2018, 06:53 PM Last Edit: Sep 05, 2018, 06:56 PM by the-pi-guy
One reason I don't usually respond to a lot of your posts is because I don't really have time for Nintendo stuff.  

I'm a huge Nintendo fan, but with how busy I am with school and work and the fact that I don't have a Switch yet...  

I just haven't really kept up with Nintendo this past year as much as I would like.  

I was just thinking about this while making a post in the predict the Nintendo direct.  

I don't even know what to think they are working on.  

I do know what I want them to be working on, though.  

A lot of the time I just don't end up responding, because I (usually) don't like making posts without being informed, and I don't feel like I have the kind of time to inform myself.  

But I always enjoy your posts and I certainly enjoy you being part of the forum.  

Cute Pikachu

After contemplating about it. I decided to stay. Honestly these kinda words were really awesome. It's kinda hard to positive with everything going on in the world. I want to thank all of tou

darkknightkryta

After contemplating about it. I decided to stay. Honestly these kinda words were really awesome. It's kinda hard to positive with everything going on in the world. I want to thank all of tou
Remember, we're family here.

Dr. Pezus

Amazing! Your posts add a different flair to our forum, one which is sorely needed. Most of us are PS fan(boy)s after all, even though some (Xevross) have convinced themselves of being Nintendo fans too

BananaKing

I know you stayed because of me. And that you secretly love me. ;)

Cute Pikachu

I know you stayed because of me. And that you secretly love me. ;)
Love everyone :)

Go Up