PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

So titanfall 2 campaign completed. Short and very sweet. 8.5/10. Highly recommended at a cheap price. Trophies look easy enough too so I might go for the plat.

Dr. Pezus

BananaKing

Your PlayStation Plus games for May: Beyond: Two Souls and Rayman Legends - PlayStation.Blog.Europe
Blah. I already bought beyond way back. But didn't play it yet. Rayman isn't my type of game. I tried it a few years ago and didn't like it much.

Dr. Pezus

Blah. I already bought beyond way back. But didn't play it yet. Rayman isn't my type of game. I tried it a few years ago and didn't like it much.
Rayman legends is insane! Recommend it to all platforming lovers.

I'm glad I didn't buy beyond already

Kerotan

Haven't gotten either happy with this month again

Xevross

Rayman legends is insane! Recommend it to all platforming lovers.

I'm glad I didn't buy beyond already
I'm not a 2d platform lover yet I still love Rayman Legends. Really great game.

I might try Beyond, but idk I heard its pretty meh

Legend

Great month. Beyond is very good.

nnodley

I got beyond in a bundle with heavy rain when it was on sale so not a good month for me.

Kerotan

Over 34m ps plus subscribers. 8m increase. Insanity. They'll probably have over 40m subs within 12 months.

Now last years original forcast was only 2m higher then this one. Expect it to be increased and for the ps4 to sell 17 or 18m.

Sony must be looking at the games this year and thinking they can easily sell 17 or 18m at the current price + holiday deals. So they're going for major profit. Software sales will be monstrous, digital ratio increasing and ps plus over 40m. Plus a huge margin on hardware. They are likely building a war chest of profits to invest into next gen.

Personally I've predicted a ps4 Pro slim, and ps4 super slim at e3 with a price cut but maybe that won't happen. If not then it will be next year. It would be funny if FY2018 was say 17.5m sales and then FY19 increased to 20m+. If the above happens it's possible.

So with titles such as detroit, god of war, spiderman, rdr2 among the other block busters hitting this year Sony must be confident a €300 machine can keep selling big numbers.

BananaKing

I'm playing uncharted 4 multiplayer again. Man I'm glad they updated the multiplayer with a classic mode. It's a lot of fun. I need to get my grove back and get back to kicking dog.

Dr. Pezus

I'm playing uncharted 4 multiplayer again. Man I'm glad they updated the multiplayer with a classic mode. It's a lot of fun. I need to get my grove back and get back to kicking dog.
Get GoW you sonuva!

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

Legend

Go Up