PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

Well have many have you found already?
Doesn't matter as they have to be all found in a single playthrough.

Dr. Pezus

Doesn't matter as they have to be all found in a single playthrough.
Fml

Legend

Job Listings: SIE building a new development team to collaborate with VASG & a ''major Sony studio'' | ResetEra

OG credits go to dobahking91 Job listings indicate that Sony Interactive Entertainment is building a new team in San Diego to make a game in collaboration with Visual Arts Serice Group (Sony's motion capture and animation group housed on the same place as SIE San Diego) and a ''major Sony studio''. The way they worded the listing its probably for a 3rd person, Action/Adventure game Listingshttps://boards.greenhouse.io/sonyinteractiveentertainmentplaystation/jobs/1072774#.Ws9TV4jwYdU(​IMG) Maybe collaborating with Naughty Dog on an Uncharted game? Building a dedicated Uncharted team to continue the franchise and free the Dogs to move on This bit found on a LinkedIn profile definitely stirs the pot that way(​IMG) 

the-pi-guy

the-pi-guy

I applied.  Thanks.  /s

Awesome to see.  :o
Pez unliked my post. :(

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Pez unliked my post. :(
The fudge. I did no such thing. I remember liking it though

Kerotan

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Kerotan

Bought titanfall 2 on psn for 12 euro. Only got it for the campaign and its fudgy fantastic. For a cheap price I recommend it.

Xevross

Bought titanfall 2 on psn for 12 euro. Only got it for the campaign and its fudgy fantastic. For a cheap price I recommend it.
That's another one on my list to check out. I heard the multiplayer is fantastic too.

Legend

I don't understand why people love the TF2 campaign. I prefered the first one by a lot.

Dr. Pezus

Played the demo and it didn't sell me on it. Something felt off with it. Is it deal of the week?

I don't understand why people love the TF2 campaign. I prefered the first one by a lot.
Nice try, Microsoft

Kerotan

Played the demo and it didn't sell me on it. Something felt off with it. Is it deal of the week?
Nice try, Microsoft
Think it's just a regular psn sale

Go Up