Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
So Sony Games division paid for exclusivity (Which isn't too different than negotiating a deal when remaking their movie contract)?  Or is this showing on the Xbox One next year?
They just made a deal with Marvel to make and publish a Spider-Man game. There's 0% chance it comes out on anything else, its first party like any other Sony gone.
This is pretty strong wording for just PR.

Creative Director of Spider-Man PS4 Says It 'Would Not Exist if It Wasn't for PlayStation' | Page 9 | ResetEra

Nope, Sony only have control of the movie license otherwise you would never have seen him in games by Activision on all other systems.

Kalentan said:    https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...massively-multiplayer-online-game-development

That dude is weird this is the time when Marvel and Microsoft worked together. I dunno what happened with that.    

So Sony Games division paid for exclusivity (Which isn't too different than negotiating a deal when remaking their movie contract)?  Or is this showing on the Xbox One next year?
Gaming Community / Re: Video Game Sales Thread
Last post by Legend - Today at 06:05 PM
3.3 for Spidy is my guess. The real question is which PS4 exclusive will break the record next.

Tomb Raider has been handled so poorly. First one could have easily set up a massive success for the trilogy but instead they keep doing worse and worse.
Spot on!
Lol.  Yeah. :D

I had a feeling...  
This is pretty funny  ;D
Are you DrApplePi on Reddit? :D
Lol.  Yeah. :D

I had a feeling...  
I'm saying that's just P.R.
This is pretty strong wording for just PR.

Creative Director of Spider-Man PS4 Says It 'Would Not Exist if It Wasn't for PlayStation' | Page 9 | ResetEra

audisio said:  
Sony has control of the spiderman character. Im pretty confident they made a deal to have the character exclusivity in videogame swhile marvel could use the persona on avengers.Click to expand...
Nope, Sony only have control of the movie license otherwise you would never have seen him in games by Activision on all other systems.

Kalentan said:  
I don't even know what is a joke anymore...Click to expand...
https://www.gamesindustry.biz/artic...massively-multiplayer-online-game-development

That dude is weird this is the time when Marvel and Microsoft worked together. I dunno what happened with that.  
It has nothing to do with the movie deal. Period. End of Story.
Are you DrApplePi on Reddit? :D
It's like people are deliberately ignoring you -.-
Third time ought to be the charm, 4th time including Xev.

Marvel's 'Spider-Man' sold 3.3M copies in the first three days of release | Page 13 | ResetEra

Benji said:  
Hey I still love Era I'm not leaving completely. I just think I'm done giving any sort of inside info. It's a thankless job and the only reward is stress. I've only ever done it to help the sales community and steer conversation to hopefully a better place but at some point it just stops being worth itClick to expand...
Well then… i loved all your work since the beginning. Good luck. :D  
It's like people are deliberately ignoring you -.-

The guy who wrote the article.  
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10