Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Too easy.
Gaming Community / Re: PlayStation Community Thre...
Last post by Kerotan - Today at 12:20 PM
Metal gear survive should have a battle royale mode. Would make sense with the name too. Missed opportunity.
Gaming Community / Re: Video Game Sales Thread
Last post by Xevross - Today at 09:10 AM
Octopath has severe supply issues in Japan to the point Square had to publicly apologize. It had a debut of 110k. Digital bodes well since it's the first game to past the new version of Minecraft since it launched.

Octopath also came in these places
Switzerland: 1st
Australia: 2nd
New Zealand: 5th

France and Spain it'll probably be number 1
Yeah seems like an excellent launch. Well deserved too.
Gaming Community / Re: Video Game Sales Thread
Last post by Cute Pikachu - Today at 04:05 AM
Octopath has severe supply issues in Japan to the point Square had to publicly apologize. It had a debut of 110k. Digital bodes well since it's the first game to past the new version of Minecraft since it launched.

Octopath also came in these places
Switzerland: 1st
Australia: 2nd
New Zealand: 5th

France and Spain it'll probably be number 1
When has Sony made any comparable sequels?
Can't wait for The Order 2: 1986 breh.
There are too many breaks in play for me to enjoy it. I only watch the odd superbowl. Nfl does have a cult following in Ireland though. I know that.

What's hurling? The 2 all Ireland semi finals are taking place on the 28th and 29th so I'll remind you then if you want to check them out. Very unique sport  that has been played on the island for thousands of years.
Yeah that's why its fun to watch with friends, you can just chat during the breaks. Also watching on sky is great, they fill all the stops with analysis and some top banter ;D

Maybe I will!
Well by launch I meant year 1 not day 1. Do naughty dog have a second team working on something not tlou2? Maybe they will have a launch title.
I think they'll have a smaller team on pre-production, if PS5 is 2020 then I can see them having a title ready for launch period.
There are too many breaks in play for me to enjoy it. I only watch the odd superbowl. Nfl does have a cult following in Ireland though. I know that.

What's hurling? The 2 all Ireland semi finals are taking place on the 28th and 29th so I'll remind you then if you want to check them out. Very unique sport  that has been played on the island for thousands of years.
Gaming Community / Re: LTTP: God of War trilogy
Last post by Kerotan - Today at 01:17 AM
I only watched the reveal trailer and about 10 seconds from the subsequent ones. Not worth spoiling moments from the game.
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10