Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

So is he in denial that it's bad? I'd like to see it someday so I haven't clicked on your spoilers.
Yeah, he's basically retweeting every positive thing about it, and taunting the people who say bad things about it.  

It's around an hour and a half, btw.
I am sure you'll like it.  
Some of the complaints of the movie are that it doesn't hold up to the anime in certain regards, but there are some notable problems with the movie itself.  

darkknightkryta

Watching the Death Note movie. According to GAF, it's basically so bad, it's good. 

Just starting it.  Doesn't keep with the series. 

Spoiler for Hidden:

-Apparently Lights mom is dead. 
-Light is selling his homework and gets in trouble. 
-hes screaming as he meets Ryuk.  Totally different from the series. 

I never actually watched Death Note to compare, but for comparison, Attack on Titans live action movie was pretty different, and bad.

Legend

The Circle is good. Like a modern 1984. I thought they did a great job making it feel realistic. (Well except the cameras were too good)

The fake livestream comments felt straight out of youtube or reddit. They did their research.

Legend

SWORDF1SH

Legend

Dr. Pezus

It is apparently very good

darkknightkryta

Sep 07, 2017, 03:10 AM Last Edit: Sep 07, 2017, 03:13 AM by darkknightkryta
How did Sony lose Bond?

BananaKing

Guardians of the galaxy 2 sucks

Legend

The acting/stunts look off.

Guardians of the galaxy 2 sucks
I rewatched the other day and liked it a bit more. Still not as good as the first one.

Legend

Kingsman 2 is ok. Lots of fun parts and lots of stupid parts. Long too.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Looks like halo
Ha I thought the same thing. Was disappointed when I saw the full image.

BananaKing

cant fudgy wait.... please have more badass fight scenes between mega robots and massive space monsters... yeah baby!

Go Up