The Order: 1886

Started by Raven, May 22, 2014, 01:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

7H3

also being published by Sony doesn't make a game first party does it? for example any indie game would be second party if its published by Sony would it not?
I believe Sony said the 20/12 games were first party @ last years E3
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

I didn't list cross exclusive like The Last of Us, Helldrivers, MLB: The Show, etc... but you are right maybe Sony is counting them.

I think I remember them saying TLoU was not one of those.

Dr. Pezus

also being published by Sony doesn't make a game first party does it? for example any indie game would be second party if its published by Sony would it not?
I believe Sony said the 20/12 games were first party @ last years E3

They did indeed. They probably have a game coming from London studio this year. I don't know what else they could announce for the year

DD_Bwest

delaystation :(    apparently this is delayed till feb

Dr. Pezus

Lol.

Then Sony is going to announce Uncharted for 2015 too. Seriously, they need to announce something now. This is just getting ridiculous.

Raven

Lol.

Then Sony is going to announce Uncharted for 2015 too. Seriously, they need to announce something now. This is just getting ridiculous.

We're getting The Last of Us and Driveclub. X1 is getting Sunset Overdrive, which doesn't inspire much confidence considering who it's being made by, and possibly a Halo 1-4 collection that hasn't officially been announced nor a release date given. There are a ton of high profile third-party games releasing this Fall. It's a dang third-party battleground for the holidays. Just look at it this way. 2015 is going to be fudgy amazing for Sony and it starts with The Order in February. Not to mention there are still a lot of games releasing for the PS4 digitally. There's also Natural Doctrine and Samurai Warriors 4 which are both coming West in the Fall and are only on PlayStation platforms. Including PlayStation 4.

Riderz1337

We're getting The Last of Us and Driveclub. X1 is getting Sunset Overdrive, which doesn't inspire much confidence considering who it's being made by, and possibly a Halo 1-4 collection that hasn't officially been announced nor a release date given. There are a ton of high profile third-party games releasing this Fall. It's a dang third-party battleground for the holidays. Just look at it this way. 2015 is going to be fudgy amazing for Sony and it starts with The Order in February. Not to mention there are still a lot of games releasing for the PS4 digitally. There's also Natural Doctrine and Samurai Warriors 4 which are both coming West in the Fall and are only on PlayStation platforms. Including PlayStation 4.

Project Beast =)
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Raven

Project Beast =)

Hmmm... you betting on that being released this year?

darkknightkryta

Riderz1337

Hmmm... you betting on that being released this year?

Yeah you're right I doubt it will release this year. Who knows what else Sony has up their sleeves...Maybe they have something to reveal at E3 that will launch in 2014, maybe they don't...

I will just wait till June 9 instead of speculating.

Also this delay, if true, makes me happy because:

1) Not getting PS4 this year
2) More time they can use to polish the game.

Sorry to the guys who have a PS4 and were anticipating this =P

Raven

Yeah you're right I doubt it will release this year. Who knows what else Sony has up their sleeves...Maybe they have something to reveal at E3 that will launch in 2014, maybe they don't...

I will just wait till June 9 instead of speculating.

Also this delay, if true, makes me happy because:

1) Not getting PS4 this year
2) More time they can use to polish the game.

Sorry to the guys who have a PS4 and were anticipating this =P

Getting real tired of Poland forcing these delays. I wonder if they have any oil...

the-pi-guy

Getting real tired of Poland forcing these delays. I wonder if they have any oil...

Poland!!! 
They obviously have no oil.  Only the Middle East has oil or something along those lines...

Riderz1337

Poland? Naa son...

Druckmann forced everyone out of Ready at Dawn. He's developing the game by himself and needs couple extra months to finish it.

Giraffes in London confirmed bro

Raven

Poland? Naa son...

Druckmann forced everyone out of Ready at Dawn. He's developing the game by himself and needs couple extra months to finish it.

Giraffes in London confirmed bro

I heard Tretton left because Druckmann made him cry and then he grabbed Kaz by the balls and told him "You my baby, baby. Tell them bag investors they ain't spinning us off. We rollin to the top. Ya dig?!". I heard Kaz whimpered, "Yes..." like a girl.

Legend

I'm glad we have word filtering raven hahaha.

I hope the game comes this year.

Go Up