Xbro

3 people like this

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Surprised a thread didn't open sooner.  :P

Legend

Surprised a thread didn't open sooner.  :P

I know!

So you guys want to make early predictions? Before it's too close and we're full of hype, how big do you think this year will be?

DD_Bwest

:D that week will be so awesome for me, it essentially starts summer!  so much to look forward to

Dr. Pezus

I know!

So you guys want to make early predictions? Before it's too close and we're full of hype, how big do you think this year will be?
I don't expect too much unannounced stuff to come out this year. MS have already blown their load for their next several years. Maybe 1 or 2 big games from both MS/Sony and then a big focus on games like Halo, Uncharted, Tomb Raider.

DerNebel

I don't expect too much unannounced stuff to come out this year. MS have already blown their load for their next several years. Maybe 1 or 2 big games from both MS/Sony and then a big focus on games like Halo, Uncharted, Tomb Raider.

MS will probably give Gears some time, Gears Collection and a Gears 4 teaser, maybe they'll show another third party exclusive.

Sony definitely has Horizon, which I think they'll probably give a lot of attention in the second half of the year (I'm sure they'll want that to be big) and Level 5 wants to announce a new PS4 game at E3 as well, so that might be at Sonys conference too. Other than that it's difficult to say what new games they might show, they still have enough studios with games in development but they also have 3 other big events to fill with announcements, I'm expecting at least one new 2015 exclusive to be announced by Sony at E3.

Aside from that we'll see the expected stuff from both: COD gameplay at MS conference like always, the Division as well I think, Halo 5 gameplay, Quantum Break, Tomb Raider, Forza 6, maybe Crackdown and/or Scalebound.

Probably that big Destiny expansion at Sonys conference, a couple other third party games, Uncharted 4 gameplay, No man's sky (assuming it's not out before then), Tearaway Unfolded, Street Fighter 5, Until Dawn, Ratchet & Clank finally, yeah that seems about right. 

Rorono

Mmm_fish_tacos

Feb 07, 2015, 03:22 PM Last Edit: Feb 07, 2015, 03:23 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos
I think Sony will show the first teaser for the last of us 2. and announce a 100 dollar cut. Right after they'll date and price morphous and talk about the 5 or 6 games that will launch with it.

Dr. Pezus

I think gamescom will be the place to cut the price.

Xevross

MM's new IP! QD's new game! SSM's game! Come on guys!

HYPE!

Legend

I think gamescom will be the place to cut the price.

That'd be too late in the year. If it's a slim model, I think e3 reveal. Just a price cut? Then gdc.

Dr. Pezus

That'd be too late in the year. If it's a slim model, I think e3 reveal. Just a price cut? Then gdc.
Gamescom is in August??

Slim is not happening so no E3. GDC is in March lol. Never going to happen

Legend

Gamescom is in August??

Slim is not happening so no E3. GDC is in March lol. Never going to happen

Summer is the slow period. Unless they can hold out till Nov, wouldn't they want to bump summer sales up too?

Go Up