TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

May 30, 2018, 11:07 AM Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 11:09 AM by Xevross
Hearing some interesting Westworld theories.

Spoiler for Hidden:
One is that Ford has been in the cradle this whole time, and it was a host copy of him that we were seeing last season.<br><br>Also, it seems cradle scenes have a different aspect ratio, so you can look back and see what was in the cradle. That includes most of the Dolores/ Bernarnold convos we&#39;ve been seeing in that room. So what&#39;s happening there? They&#39;re using the cradle to try and train bernard/ another arnold clone/ recreation? <br><br>Also people are wondering exactly what the cradle is. Is it that all hosts are connected to it constantly, or is it just a tool to run simulations?<br><br>One things for sure though, Ford is still in control. I wonder what he&#39;s planning.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I think season 2 of 13 reasons why was better than the first.

Dr. Pezus

Really? Got awful reviews. Haven't started yet because of that

Mmm_fish_tacos

Really? Got awful reviews. Haven't started yet because of that
I didn't check reviews. It's worth a watch. The first half drags a bit, but it gets better. The last two make the whole season.

nnodley

Yeah I agree!  Though I miss the tape narration like first season.  Those were perfect.  But it was nice getting more sides to the story.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah I agree!  Though I miss the tape narration like first season.  Those were perfect.  But it was nice getting more sides to the story.
Well it sorta does that still, but each charater does their own.

nnodley

Well it sorta does that still, but each charater does their own.
True, but I miss it being hannah.  Her narration on the tapes was great.  

Dr. Pezus

No idea how Dear White People only has a 6.3 rating on IMDB. Really well made and an important subject.

I guess some white people were unhappy with it...

Legend

Westworld started slow but this season is so amazing now. Another great episode.

nnodley

Yep, fudgy amazing episode!!

nnodley

Been watching Smallville on hulu lately.  Always wanted to watch it.  I'm liking it a lot even if it is cheesy at times.

the-pi-guy

Been watching Smallville on hulu lately.  Always wanted to watch it.  I'm liking it a lot even if it is cheesy at times.
First few seasons?  

nnodley

First few seasons?  
Yeah I'm on season 2 right now.

the-pi-guy

Yeah I'm on season 2 right now.
Ah.  That takes me waaaay back.  
Dad and my older sister loved Smallville and watched it all the time.  
Think she owns all the seasons on DVD .

Xevross

Holy shame this Westworld episode is amazing so far

Go Up