God of War OT - God of YouTube?

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, Apr 20, 2018, 10:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Yeah same.

Spoiler for Hidden:
I thought the final fight with Baldur was the start of the end game, not the last fight in the game. I think it would have worked if they'd built up to it better. There was no indication that was the final fight of the game until after it had been finished. I was expecting more and that left me a bit disappointed. Mainly, I was expecting there to be more to Jotunheim, like maybe a couple hours journey to the top. But upon reflection I still love the ending. The ending was written really well, but its clear they're leaving a lot open for the story in terms of sequels. Oh also, have you gone back home yet? You need to do that for an extra scene.

Also where was your reaction to the blades section?? That was the best part of the story!

Plus there's still lots to do like all the Musphelheim trials, Nilfheim stuff and all the Valkyries.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Oh I loved the blades reveal. That was so perfectly done. If that energy carried over into the ending, it would have been a true 100/100 for me.<br><br>Yeah I went back home for the tease.<br><br>Does any late game stuff have story or is it just fun gameplay?<br><br>End boss kinda sucked because I was trying to not fight him. They did a poor job setting that up imo. Killing him in the cutscene was great at least.