Science General Discussion

Started by Legend, Sep 02, 2014, 07:17 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

"swamp lasers".
Lol.

Legend

Incredible view. Seems super dangerous at this view.

DD_Bwest

dang thats pretty close for someone to stand..

Legend

A few minutes till the water talk.

DD_Bwest

May 05, 2017, 01:04 AM Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 01:30 AM by DD_Bwest

foudn randomly while on youtube,  live deep sea rover in the pacific with sciency people explaining everything(marine biologist? lol)

alot of sea urchins, some octopus eggs,  lol they are like 1.6km deep

Legend

Returned to Earth today.

Legend

I Can't wait for self driving cars. It'll be so fun to have all that extra time.

Legend

Xevross

I Can't wait for self driving cars. It'll be so fun to have all that extra time.
Same! I don't see the point in learning to drive with how close they are now.

the-pi-guy

If self driving cars turn evil, we will have to learn how to drive once more.  
The war hasn't begun yet, but we must be ready.  

Xevross

If self driving cars turn evil, we will have to learn how to drive once more.  
The war hasn't begun yet, but we must be ready.  
I'd trust evil self driving cars more than humans

Legend

It'll be a long time before you can be in the driver's seat without a license. If something goes wrong, you're considered responsible.

Xevross

It'll be a long time before you can be in the driver's seat without a license. If something goes wrong, you're considered responsible.
I thought they were already pushing for the cars to be recognised as drivers on their own

Legend

I thought they were already pushing for the cars to be recognised as drivers on their own
That requires changes to laws and those are always slow, at least on our side of the pond.

Xevross

That requires changes to laws and those are always slow, at least on our side of the pond.
Yeah I know that but I thought that they're working on those laws right now. I know the UK government has just invested a large amount of money into driverless cars, I'd wager they'll want to push the laws through sooner rather than later if they can.

Also I'm not actually planning on not learning to drive because I'm waiting for driverless cars, I just have no reason to learn with being at Uni for the next 3 years and not being able to afford a car or insurance anyway. I think I'm gonna consider it in a couple of years and see if I think its worth it.

Go Up