Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Hi, I'm Aeolus. I know a good bit of ya guys from vgchartz. It's getting kinda boring there so I figured I would mess around with more forums. It's nice to see some familiar people.
HEy yeah welcome to the club. I'm the boss here so really quickly you'll learn I'm bad at my job ::)

darkknightkryta

HEy yeah welcome to the club. I'm the boss here so really quickly you'll learn I'm bad at my job ::)
You're also bad at making games in a timely fashion  ::)

Aura7541

Hi, I'm Aeolus. I know a good bit of ya guys from vgchartz. It's getting kinda boring there so I figured I would mess around with more forums. It's nice to see some familiar people.
Welcome, Aeolus.

SWORDF1SH

Welcome aboard!

Legend

You're also bad at making games in a timely fashion  ::)
TO be fair, I'm learning as I go. Next game should only take 6 years.

Kerotan

Don't mind him.  Legend is my puppet. I pull the strings around here.  

Anyway welcome Aelous!

tonicodrea

Hi everybody! My name's Toni and I just joined this forum after quitting NeoGAF (terrible place...) thanks to a friend's recommendation. I don't have a PS4 so unfortunately won't be able to play this game but I'm a pretty big Nintendo fan and I even write for a site, nintendoboards.com (check it out if you want).  

My friend's name is Cute Pikachu here I believe. Pleased to meet you all.

Legend

Hi everybody! My name's Toni and I just joined this forum after quitting NeoGAF (terrible place...) thanks to a friend's recommendation. I don't have a PS4 so unfortunately won't be able to play this game but I'm a pretty big Nintendo fan and I even write for a site, nintendoboards.com (check it out if you want).  

Well welcome!

Cute Pikachu is a horrible member here /s

Cute Pikachu

Welcome to the club!
And yes I truly am the worse member here. I failed at the forum RPG every single time.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Xevross

Welcome! There's plenty of Nintendo fans here and we're not fully focused on Legend's game, we talk about pretty much everything in gaming and anything off topic really  :D

Welcome to the club!
And yes I truly am the worse member here. I failed at the forum RPG every single time.
I keep forgetting about the forum RPG  ;D

Legend

I keep forgetting about the forum RPG  
I wouldn't blame ya. Currently it's so incredibly basic and trading is the only activity.

BasilZero

Welcome ;o!

Tachikoma

I am somewhat amused that Legend achieved without trying what Jaywood died on his own sword attempting to create when it comes to building a community of ex vgc members.

Legend

I am somewhat amused that Legend achieved without trying what Jaywood died on his own sword attempting to create when it comes to building a community of ex vgc members.
Haha don't jinx us!

Since you reminded me, I checked it out and Jay installed a forum about a week ago. Seems he's still working on it.

Tachikoma

Haha don't jinx us!

Since you reminded me, I checked it out and Jay installed a forum about a week ago. Seems he's still working on it.
He'll get there in the end, 2035 perhaps.

Go Up