Custom Stickies: would you like them?

Started by Legend, Aug 17, 2014, 08:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

So on the front forum page we show all sticky threads and then show non sticky threads.

Would you like the option to add custom stickies between them?

Would you like the option of making these threads only sticky if they have new replies?

This way if you make a thread like "My drawings, I'll be sharing them" you'd never miss a reply while it's fresh.

This would be the upgraded version of "Notify me of replies."

Xevross

Sounds like a great idea to me

NeverDies

I'm on pain pills for surgery right now so I didn't really understand what you just said. I VOTE GO FOR IT!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

I'm on pain pills for surgery right now so I didn't really understand what you just said. I VOTE GO FOR IT!

Lol

Legend

You'd be able to sticky threads just like a mod.

NeverDies

Ehhh unless you wanna have to delete stickies that pop up like weeds, it's probably best to keep it as a mod only thing
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

ethomaz

Ehhh unless you wanna have to delete stickies that pop up like weeds, it's probably best to keep it as a mod only thing

I think you will have your own custom sticks... others users can' t see you sticks but just it own.

Legend

These stickies would only be local. You would see your stickies. No one else would.

NeverDies

In that case go for it. Sounds awesome and really helpful.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Dr. Pezus

Yep that sounds awesometacular