Neogaf is in Chaos

Started by Cute Pikachu, Oct 22, 2017, 12:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cute Pikachu

They get paid?
Pretty sure Yes, it's a multi million dollar forum after all. Also I could have sworn that one of the mods mentioned their salaries before.

The only place I could find a timeline of these events are...on the Kotaku in Action subreddit....yeah, I'm sorry.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

the-pi-guy

Yeah that was when Neogaf started pissing me off. Bernie supporters(which I considered myself apart of) were treated unfairly(yet Queen Leaked Emails supporters were praised)
Seriously. Bernie got cruded on for being too liberal for GAF, he got cruded on by 100's of posters for saying he couldn't force people to vote for Hillary and tons of other things. That was stupid.  
It didn't matter what he did.

Cute Pikachu

ethomaz

Oct 22, 2017, 01:51 PM Last Edit: Oct 22, 2017, 02:40 PM by ethomaz
I read something here: https://www.pcgamesn.com//neogaf/neogaf-down-sexual-harassment

Edit - Reading everything I felt a bit confused... is the American (or European) culture so much strange compared with Brazilian? A girl travel with a man and go bed in the same room? That didn't happen here if you don't expect something to happen (from the girl side too) even more drunk like they are... of course one or other will try something else.

The girls here have self respect... a girl won't go sleep in the same room with a man if she didn't want anything... no matter how friend they are.

It is a bit weird to understand what happened in these harassment accusations when the culture is so different.

I don't know if you guys are understanding me here... I'm not defending him or harassing... it is just weird to me girls be so open to the point to be seductive... if you are so open then you give the right to the man to try something with you.

You will say she said "no" yeap I understand but girls are weird and it is impossible to know what "no" means because they like to game with us... it is not the first time even with my girlfriend saying no to me and I'm the other day she get angry to me because she wanted on yesterday night and the No was just to me try try try until she felt it was enough lol she wanted but she was trying to be difficult like every woman.

Woman "No" didn't reflect what she wants after all... it can be true or it can be a game or being difficult on pourpose... it is hard.

That is why I thing woman and man needs to have self respect... I don't sleep in the same room than my woman friend... not two of us... it is not apropriate...

I read these harassment stories and it fells so weird to the point I felt like a devil or bad because the cultural difference.

I won't ever accept my girlfriend doing trips with friends... drink together? c'mon... sleep in the same room? That ridiculous.

My girlfriend won't ever accept that... she kills me first before something like that happens.

That is true for most if all Brazilians that lives in Brazil.

Everybody deserves respect but you should conquest respect with action... if you do these things of course others will not respect you.

DerNebel

Mmm_fish_tacos

Well that was fast.
The "Spiritual Sucessor" has already been made.
http://geonaf.com/memberlist.php?sort=regdate&order=ascending&perpage=20&page=2
I bet its not the only one to pop up.

Legend

Unless Evillore burns it down, I can't see Gaf not coming back in some form. Sell to another company and let them restructure it.

Cute Pikachu

ethomaz

Reading everything I felt a bit confused... is the American (or European) culture so much strange compared with Brazilian? A girl travel with a man and go bed in the same room? That didn't happen here if you don't expect something to happen (from the girl side too) even more drunk like they are... of course one or other will try something else.

The girls here have self respect... a girl won't go sleep in the same room with a man if she didn't want anything... no matter how friend they are.

It is a bit weird to understand what happened in these harassment accusations when the culture is so different.

I don't know if you guys are understanding me here... I'm not defending him or harassing... it is just weird to me girls be so open to the point to be seductive... if you are so open then you give the right to the man to try something with you.

You will say she said "no" yeap I understand but girls are weird and it is impossible to know what "no" means because they like to game with us... it is not the first time even with my girlfriend saying no to me and I'm the other day she get angry to me because she wanted on yesterday night and the No was just to me try try try until she felt it was enough lol she wanted but she was trying to be difficult like every woman.

Woman "No" didn't reflect what she wants after all... it can be true or it can be a game or being difficult on pourpose... it is hard.

That is why I thing woman and man needs to have self respect... I don't sleep in the same room than my woman friend... not two of us... it is not apropriate...

I read these harassment stories and it fells so weird to the point I felt like a devil or bad because the cultural difference.

I won't ever accept my girlfriend doing trips with friends... drink together? c'mon... sleep in the same room? That ridiculous.

My girlfriend won't ever accept that... she kills me first before something like that happens.

Everybody deserves respect but you should conquest respect with action... if you do these things of course others will not respect you.

the-pi-guy

Oct 22, 2017, 02:43 PM Last Edit: Oct 22, 2017, 02:52 PM by the-pi-guy

Reading everything I felt a bit confused... is the American (or European) culture so much strange compared with Brazilian? A girl travel with a man and go bed in the same room? That didn't happen here if you don't expect something to happen (from the girl side too) even more drunk like they are... of course one or other will try something else.
A lot of hotel rooms have multiple beds.   HIgher end ones will even have separate rooms inside.
It is incredibly unlikely they were in the same bed.  It is also pretty likely they had separate bed rooms in the hotel.  

In most of Europe and the US, naughtiness isn't implied unless you say yes.  

There is a big push in much of the west that no means no.  

If she says yes, and you start having naughtiness. If she says no, even if you are inside her, you have to stop.  
Even if she said yes, a few minutes before.  

DerNebel

Someone on that new forum calling himself CBOAT is already starting to leak things. Well that's what he's claiming to be doing at least, could very well all just be battleship.

Legend

Someone on that new forum calling himself CBOAT is already starting to leak things. Well that's what he's claiming to be doing at least, could very well all just be battleship.
CBOAT would not be that fast lol. He only made a couple hundred posts during the lifetime of gaf.

ethomaz

CBOAT would not be that fast lol. He only made a couple hundred posts during the lifetime of gaf.
With his CBOAT's account :P

the-pi-guy

He is also not talking like CBOAT at all.  

There's also like 3 people who made CBOAT accounts. Lol.
2 are just CBOAT, the other is actually what the original cboat stood for.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

A lot of hotel rooms have multiple beds.   HIgher end ones will even have separate rooms inside.
It is incredibly unlikely they were in the same bed.  It is also pretty likely they had separate bed rooms in the hotel.  

In most of Europe and the US, naughtiness isn't implied unless you say yes.  
There is a big push in much of the west that no means no.  

If she says yes, and you start having naughtiness. If she says no, even if you are inside her, you have to stop.  
Even if she said yes, a few minutes before.  
Why does that story feel familar?

Go Up