Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Honestly this is one of my favorite movies ever.

Dr. Pezus

Honestly this is one of my favorite movies ever.
Let me download it then

Xevross

Just looked it up and dang, 97% on RT is hard to achieve. Might give it a watch.

the-pi-guy

Let me download it then
:P I have no control over you downloading it.  

Dr. Pezus

:P I have no control over you downloading it.  
Mind control

Legend

First poster for 'Rampage' - based on the video game, Trailer tomorrow | ResetEra

Plot summary for those curious:
"Primatologist Davis Okoye, a man who keeps people at a distance, shares an unshakable bond with George, the extraordinarily intelligent, silverback gorilla who has been in his care since birth. But a rogue genetic experiment gone awry mutates this gentle ape into a raging creature of enormous size. To make matters worse, it's soon discovered there are other similarly altered animals. As these newly created alpha predators tear across North America, destroying everything in their path, Okoye teams with a discredited genetic engineer to secure an antidote, fighting his way through an ever-changing battlefield, not only to halt a global catastrophe but to save the fearsome creature that was once his friend."Click to expand...
What genre is the movie?

the-pi-guy

WB isn't sharing the Rotten Tomato score, but it's available on the app.  

What a great score to unveil.  /S

BananaKing

First poster for 'Rampage' - based on the video game, Trailer tomorrow | ResetEra

What genre is the movie?

The Rock is in this? okay, it will be a meh movie that i might enjoy because the rock is in it.

Xevross

WB isn't sharing the Rotten Tomato score, but it's available on the app.  

What a great score to unveil.  /S
Lol so wonder woman was the outlier and DC movies are going to continue to be trash, got it.

Dr. Pezus

Nov 16, 2017, 10:47 PM Last Edit: Nov 16, 2017, 10:50 PM by Dr. Pez
Lol so wonder woman was the outlier and DC movies are going to continue to be trash, got it.
Trailers looked trash to me tbh. Don't remember seeing trailers for superhero movies as bad as those

37% now

Legend

Avatar Sequels Underwater Filming Explained by James Cameron | Collider

Really cool. I never even considered the possibility of them doing underwater motion capture. Everyone else just does cgi. Guess that will be the main tech thing this movie introduces.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Man that trailer has me so hyped. Need to do a full MCU re-watch in the run-up I think.

Legend

Go Up