The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

I just see the UK Assassin's Creed advert and it didn't show any game play at all. Lame!
Eh, the ad is there to gather interest so people can watch gameplay online

Legend

the-pi-guy

Legend

It's kinda interesting on this note.

Neverdies has been playing Destiny 2 recently with a mute woman and her husband. Communication is really important in the raid so the husband needs to talk for the both of them. In this woman's case it seems to work out fine, but I was thinking about how hard change in general can be for disabled gamers. A mute person might have become a huge gamer because their disability didn't matter when playing, but now with the popularity of online multiplayer that's not the case.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

dang. Hope it's good

Legend

Monument Valley 2 released today on Android.

I'm going to hope I can get it for free with Amazon points or something.

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Not too surprising that there will be games that screw it up like this, but I am surprised with just how poor the xbox one x version is. Wonder if there was some element of the engine that caused problems and they didn't have the resources to fix it.

Legend

Stellaris is really really cool.

Legend

Nov 09, 2017, 01:07 AM Last Edit: Nov 09, 2017, 02:04 AM by Legend
Well that was close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was worried we had only a single digits worth of posts today.

Edt: oops wrong thtead

the-pi-guy

Well that was close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was worried we had only a single digits worth of posts today.

Edt: oops wrong thtead
Me too.

Legend

Star wars battlefront has problems. 40 hours to get a single hero unlocked without loot boxes.

Dr. Pezus

Star wars battlefront has problems. 40 hours to get a single hero unlocked without loot boxes.
Wow

Go Up