Video Game Sales Thread

Started by Xevross, Aug 14, 2014, 02:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

Excluding 2013 which is launch year gta v has been getting more popular year after year.

Xevross

Excluding 2013 which is launch year gta v has been getting more popular year after year.
Yeah it hasn't slowed down at all. Its been speeding up with the increasing YOY sales of PS4/ XB1 hardware. Should start decreasing this year though.

the-pi-guy

It's just insane.  

It seems like games are becoming a much bigger thing this gen.  Or perhaps moreso that the upper tier of games is becoming substantially more massive.  

GTA, Uncharted, God of War, and a few others seem to be blowing away what previous titles have been selling.  Despite the fact that the markets arent really that much bigger.  

Dr. Pezus

It's just insane.  

It seems like games are becoming a much bigger thing this gen.  Or perhaps moreso that the upper tier of games is becoming substantially more massive.  

GTA, Uncharted, God of War, and a few others seem to be blowing away what previous titles have been selling.  Despite the fact that the markets arent really that much bigger.  
Not to mention Nintendo games like Zelda!

Kerotan

Yeah it hasn't slowed down at all. Its been speeding up with the increasing YOY sales of PS4/ XB1 hardware. Should start decreasing this year though.
I would have thought so but don't these figures suggest it's still speeding up?

Xevross

I would have thought so but don't these figures suggest it's still speeding up?
It probably still is, but it'll slow down once Red Dead hits.

ethomaz

May 18, 2018, 03:56 PM Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 04:17 PM by ethomaz

Legend

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

Legend

Xevross

Hot dang. God of war gave a huge bump. Software must have been monstrous.

Dr. Pezus

Didn't I predict big ps4 sales somewhere? I seem to remember Xevross shooting it down as usual!!

the-pi-guy

Didn't I predict big ps4 sales somewhere? I seem to remember Xevross shooting it down as usual!!
Yes you did.  
We thinking 500k in April?
Lol what?

Even 300k April would be great. The decline from March is usually massive.
Xev was about right.   :D

Xevross

Go Up