Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Hello, I'm Rain from VGC and I came here because VGC now sucks donkey nuts. Hopefully, this place is better  :)

About me:

I've been playing Nintendo pretty much exclusively since 1996 when I was 2. I haven't owned a single non-Nintendo system (Besides for S Genesis) before until this past June. I traded in my Wii U & got a PS4. So, I'm new to Sony (I hear this site is basically all Sony) but hope you will have me!

Welcome, and don't let them fool you most sony fans are also Nintendo fans. Expecially the older ones.

BasilZero

Dec 04, 2014, 03:49 AM Last Edit: Dec 04, 2014, 04:01 AM by BasilZero

Hello, I'm Rain from VGC and I came here because VGC now sucks donkey nuts. Hopefully, this place is better  :)

About me:

I've been playing Nintendo pretty much exclusively since 1996 when I was 2. I haven't owned a single non-Nintendo system (Besides for S Genesis) before until this past June. I traded in my Wii U & got a PS4. So, I'm new to Sony (I hear this site is basically all Sony) but hope you will have me!

Well I wouldnt say the content seen here most of the time is exclusively Sony but the game "Vizioneck" is coming out on PS4 lol.

Anyways, we've got a few Nintendo fans here like me :O

I ordered a WiiU few days ago and will be getting it in 2 days from now - cant wait :)!

P.S. Welcome and who were you on VGC?

Xbro

Welcome!!!

Yeah me and Basil seem to be like the only guys fighting for Nintendo here hahaha.

Well if you needed help, you could have just asked. I have a nintendo avatar for a reason you know.
3 people like this

mustacheman

Welcome!!!

Yeah me and Basil seem to be like the only guys fighting for Nintendo here hahaha.

I guess I'll go back into hiding then :/

Welcome Rain!

Rain

Well I wouldnt say the content seen here most of the time is exclusively Sony but the game "Vizioneck" is coming out on PS4 lol.

Anyways, we've got a few Nintendo fans here like me :O

I ordered a WiiU few days ago and will be getting it in 2 days from now - cant wait :)!

P.S. Welcome and who were you on VGC?

Good to know this site has at least a few Nintendo fans. I sold my Wii U but I hope you have fun with yours! It's definitely an odd little system.  :)

I'm *Sound Of Rain from VGC
I enjoy the *Sound Of Rain

Rain

I guess I'll go back into hiding then :/

Welcome Rain!

I am ashamed of you Cone  :'(
I enjoy the *Sound Of Rain

BananaKing

About me:

we are mostly sony, but not all. are you thinking about getting a wiiu sometime down the line?

and welcome to the site. just remember, im the sexy stud around here!

Xbro

Good to know this site has at least a few Nintendo fans. I sold my Wii U but I hope you have fun with yours! It's definitely an odd little system.  :)

*SOR eh? And Conegamer as well...
3 people like this

Dr. Pezus

Plenty of non-Sony fans on the site, just look at Conegamer!

Legend

Just look at Slayer!

BasilZero

Oh hey I remember you!

I cant wait for my WiiU I'll be getting it tomorrow *-*!

The games I'll be getting/playing for the first time will be

-Mario Kart 8 (already have it with me at home)
-Super Smash Bros. WiiU
-Nintendo Land
-Super Mario 3D World
-Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

mustacheman

I'm not sure you can call me a "non-Sony fan" in all honesty.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Oh hey I remember you!

I cant wait for my WiiU I'll be getting it tomorrow *-*!

The games I'll be getting/playing for the first time will be

-Mario Kart 8 (already have it with me at home)
-Super Smash Bros. WiiU
-Nintendo Land
-Super Mario 3D World
-Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

What game will you play first?

Xbro

I'm not sure you can call me a "non-Sony fan" in all honesty.

Well you are the leader of Nintendomination. So I believe he was referring to your title as a nintendo fan, not saying you aren't a sony fan. I'm sure Legend is a sony fan as well.
3 people like this

mustacheman

Well you are the leader of Nintendomination. So I believe he was referring to your title as a nintendo fan, not saying you aren't a sony fan. I'm sure Legend is a sony fan as well.

I suppose so. But you can't keep telling people that!

Go Up