XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing single post

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

nnodley

You know what Nnodley... screw you. You've had a PS4 for how long and how many of us have you played with? How in the hell are you even going to have time to play all those games on a second console during school when you couldn't even be bothered to jump into a single game with us this year? You haven't even ever joined a party chat invite I've sent you. Punk dog.

Will it make you feel better if I play destiny with you?!?!(or we could bang and makeup) :-p  I game way too much than i should during school and I'm going to find the right balance this semester.  As for not playing online with any of you this summer, well let's just say that I may say I want to play more online MP, but once the time to turns up I tend to not want to and always enjoy playing single player stuff instead.  I'm just into SP more than MP.  And believe me I will want to play all those games, but a few will probably never be finished.  I've already given up on my ps3 backlog and some ps4 games I've never completed. 

I'll leave my ps4 in our upstairs room that way I'm away from my parents to play destiny.  It's usually in the living room and when I get invites and they are home, I usually ignore the invites.  Don't take it personal though! 

AND YOUR THE PUNK dog, PUNK dog!!