Star Citizen

Viewing single post

Started by Raven, Jan 23, 2017, 05:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

Jun 01, 2017, 03:47 AM Last Edit: Jun 01, 2017, 04:52 AM by Raven
Just to note, the list of items aiming to be completed this week is larger than the remaining items for the following weeks. Without a doubt, a lot of these will be pushed back. But I think if even 10 of these get completed this week, that will be good progress.

Also, Citizens of the Stars was interesting this week. Todd Papy was the guest for Quantum Questions this week and he had a couple answers that caught my attention. For starters, there will be no parachutes in 3.0 if you eject in the atmosphere. Might as well die with your ship for now. He was then asked when the snub fighter that attaches to the rear of the Constellation, the Merlin, will be able to detach and re-attach. He said they're aiming for 3.0 but there are some technical issues at the moment. I found this very interesting because we just talked about ship-to-ship docking not being in the game at release and this is pretty close to that. Escape pods will not function for 3.0. If you exit your ship in atmospheric flight, you will fall and die. Mess halls in ships will have uses like affecting your stamina but he doesn't see that being a thing in 3.0.