PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

The things that really piss me off, is when I see people scream for MS to buy  studios like Insomniac. It's situations like this where I would really like to tell people off for being such giant fanboys.

Insomniac has made 1 fudgy game for MS, a game that bombed, leaving MS uninterested in funding its sequel, but here you have people screaming for MS to buy that studio simply because they want see games taken away from a community that has actually proven to buy and appreciate their games and so they can add them to their fudgy list wars.

People screaming for MS to buy Insomniac legitimately disgusts me. It'd be like people screaming for Sony to buy Remedy or (before their MS acquisition) Playground games.

Yeah I know, that's really dumb. People who are wanting that are mostly MS fanboys that want their list wars to be easier...

I'm only happy about studios being bought out if its an overall good move for the industry. A studio which is doing really well for itself like Insomniac don't need to be bought out, so buying them is just to get them to be exclusive, and not to help them out financially. I'm all for buying struggling devs to give them a boost, though.