Forza Horizon 2 Launch Trailer

Started by Legend, Sep 11, 2014, 06:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Shinobi-san

ooh nice trailer  i like :D
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

u4gReservoirDogs

I would love to see some actual gameplay.  ::)
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Shinobi-san

I would love to see some actual gameplay.  ::)

Theres quite a bit of gameplay vids on youtube. Also the trailer is showing in game footage, but just from different angles, so technically it is actual gameplay :)

u4gReservoirDogs

Theres quite a bit of gameplay vids on youtube. Also the trailer is showing in game footage, but just from different angles, so technically it is actual gameplay :)

With gameplay I mean video's of people playing the game.
I know the difference between P.R.-gameplay and actual gameplay.  ;)
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

kitler53

i know it isn't a fair comparision since FH2 is open would,..

...but compared to DC FH2 looks a full gen behind.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Shinobi-san

With gameplay I mean video's of people playing the game.
I know the difference between P.R.-gameplay and actual gameplay.  ;)

I've been following the game quite closely, and this really is in game gameplay. Like i said there's videos on youtube of people actually playing the game, free roaming etc.

Theres no trickery going on here, just different angles.

u4gReservoirDogs

I've been following the game quite closely, and this really is in game gameplay. Like i said there's videos on youtube of people actually playing the game, free roaming etc.

Theres no trickery going on here, just different angles.

I don't want to see any freeroaming, reruns, different camera angles etc etc I just wanted to see the road from within the car, of the hood or close behind the car. ;)

[edit]Like this;

Legend

Shinobi-san

Sep 11, 2014, 09:01 PM Last Edit: Sep 11, 2014, 09:03 PM by Shinobi-san

I don't want to see any freeroaming, reruns, different camera angles etc etc I just wanted to see the road from within the car, of the hood or close behind the car. ;)

[edit]Like this;

That footage is already available though :?

u4gReservoirDogs

Or like this?

Looks good, but I really want the windscreen wipers you can see from 0:07 till 0:18 ... the water dissolves!  :o