Rumor: Uncharted PS3 being remastered for PS4?

Started by Dr. Pezus, Sep 08, 2014, 05:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Why was the thread locked?

Legend on a power trip
1 (25%)
Informant got angry
1 (25%)
Sony got angry
0 (0%)
Something else
0 (0%)
Pezus clicked the wrong button
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Dr. Pezus

This picture is from Sony's presentation at the Gamestop expo currently ongoing. Notice that all of the pics are of confirmed PS4 games except Uncharted 3. Does this mean Uncharted 3 is being remastered for PS4, or perhaps all of the old Uncharteds are??

Actually, Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus is also pictured. Maybe it's getting ported too.

Legend

kitler53

i know where you got this "rumor" from and i don't buy it.  we don't have enough information to take anything from this pic.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

ethomaz

I think it means Uncharted 4 ;) they just used any pic from Drake.

kitler53

I think it means Uncharted 4 ;) they just used any pic from Drake.

i'm inclined to believe that is probable since we don't have any official art for uncharted 4 yet.   they used the "into the nexus" version of ratchet and the obviously vita version of tearaway as well.  i'd love an uncharted collection to come to ps4 but i wouldn't get your hopes up based on this photo.

Dr. Pezus

i know where you got this "rumor" from and i don't buy it.  we don't have enough information to take anything from this pic.

Well it's a rumor for a reason!

kitler53

Well it's a rumor for a reason!

...that you started...

Dr. Pezus

kitler53

Nah, my informant did!

did benV PM you after posting that pick?   i haven't known him to break his NDAs for anyone.

Dr. Pezus

did benV PM you after posting that pick?   i haven't known him to break his NDAs for anyone.

No. I was hoping my informant would be kept secret

Legend

Did you accidentally lock your thread?

Xevross

Nah his informant is just his lollipop.

No. I was hoping my informant would be kept secret

Raven outed that secret long ago ;D

Dr. Pezus

Did you accidentally lock your thread?

Nope. A mod must've stealth-locked it

Legend

Nope. A mod must've stealth-locked it

Impossible.

All mod actions are logged.

Unlocked "Rumor: Uncharted PS3 being remastered for PS4?"Today at 01:11:50 PMLegendAdministrator
Moved "Talk about your post count here!" from "Off-Topic Community" to "Forum Community"Today at 08:27:48 AM7H3Community Manager
Stickied "Announcing the monthly Shop Raffle!!!"Yesterday at 10:48:23 AMLegendAdministrator
Un-Stickied "VizionEck's campaign update: the challange of an in game language, teaser image included"Yesterday at 10:30:03 AMLegendAdministrator
Edited "Destiny warning - Dont smell the star chart" by "DD_Bwest"September 06, 2014, 10:39:49 PMLegendAdministrator

BasilZero

:o

If its a collection I'll double dip it - if its just UC3 - I'll just get UC3 on PS3.