Do you ever have dreams/nightmares with impossible tasks?

Started by Legend, Jul 20, 2018, 04:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

They are so freaking frustrating and evil. Last night for example I had a dream where I was having to write software to compare two colors in an impossible way. My brain spent the entire night fighting the problem and trying the exact same thing over and over. Would wake up a bunch of times during the night and just be obsessed with it.

How about you?

Another time I had a dream where the task was managing an infinite battlefield.

Xevross

Nothing like that... I guess I have some dreams where I'm in a battle or a dangerous situation and its almost impossible, so I die...

Your dreams are weird though!

nnodley

Nothing like that... I guess I have some dreams where I'm in a battle or a dangerous situation and its almost impossible, so I die...

Your dreams are weird though!
him and Pi are weirdos when it comes to dreams!  8)

the-pi-guy

Never had that kind of a dream.

I've had dreams where I lose a fight with zombies...

him and Pi are weirdos when it comes to dreams!  8)
You're just jealous.  8)

nnodley

Never had that kind of a dream.

I've had dreams where I lose a fight with zombies...
You're just jealous.  8)
Maybe!  :P

DD_Bwest

no dreams like that..   but i did have night terrors growing up where i would be laying in bed unable to move and feel like something was there grabbing my feet, pulling the blanket, poking at me.  i was never sure if it was a dream of if i was really awake.  and had the same recurring dream over and over again where i would be chased by a darked hooded figure, coming across a gun but for some reason wouldnt be strong enough to pull the trigger, only to wake up once he got to me.  

then i started smoking pot every night before bed and they stopped.