Neogaf is in Chaos

Started by Cute Pikachu, Oct 22, 2017, 12:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

That was from fake Besada though.  

One of the people posting about it assures that the new forum will focus on gaming, and that the besada twitter is fake.  

The new forum is undergoing testing.  Haven't seen anything about release.
That one also seems fake.

the-pi-guy

Oct 23, 2017, 09:56 PM Last Edit: Oct 23, 2017, 09:58 PM by the-pi-guy

That one also seems fake.

ethomaz

Legend

That's actual gaf, not neo neogaf.

the-pi-guy

Oct 23, 2017, 10:03 PM Last Edit: Oct 23, 2017, 10:08 PM by the-pi-guy
That's actual gaf, not neo neogaf.
???

The tweets above my quote are about what comes after neogaf.  That user has also been sharing screen captures of the Neogaf discord and giving updates about Reset ERA.  (The real) Besada confirms Reset ERA in another tweet.  All I'm really showing in that tweet is that Besada is still using his account from the past 3 years.  It also helps that it's apparently the best article about the topic at hand. 

DD_Bwest

wow so the 2 hookup up after the shower incident anyways.

well according to what etho posted.

only got to read  about a half of it during  my break.

the-pi-guy

only got to read  about a half of it during  my break.
They did share a bed.   :o

Weird situation.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Man, I don't know how I feel about this anymore. She said she thought she shut the door, but maybe she didn't. Some flirting over drinks and an open door might have seem like an invite and then to later sleep with him and share a bed at a bnb. Then he's being slow to answer the allegations which is what seems to have freaked the staff out and have them quit to save face. Which he could have been slow to react to the allegations because of the last story he told where he "says he worded it poorly" which still seems fishy.

ethomaz

Oct 23, 2017, 10:39 PM Last Edit: Oct 23, 2017, 10:41 PM by ethomaz

only got to read  about a half of it during  my break.
They did share a bed.   :o

Weird situation.
That is what I'm not getting at all...

She said she suffered naughtiness harassment from him but...

1. Entered in a trip together with him
2. Get drunk together with him
3. Shared the same room
4. Take a shower with the doors opened is basically calling him
5. After the "incident" did more trips with him
5. After the "incident" had consensual naughtiness with him
6. After the "incident" shared bed with him

Like I said... I believe girls needs to have some self-respect too... even if the guy was wrong if she was not that "close" to him maybe she could avoid all that... to me looks like she likes to be close to him even if she was sexual bullied.

That is what I don't get and I'm trying to find a answer with with cultural differences.

Mmm_fish_tacos

But the good news is, it seems that the off topic section is going to be brunt to the ground and maybe gaf will get back to being about videos games. That is if people still go there after this.

the-pi-guy

Man, I don't know how I feel about this anymore. She said she thought she shut the door, but maybe she didn't. Some flirting over drinks and an open door might have seem like an invite
Well, it might have been an issue on both sides.  But I wouldn't say he is free from blame here.  Especially if someone is sick.  

If I stayed over at your house, and you accidentally left your bathroom door open.  I don't think that would give me the right to walk in naked.  

If that makes sense.  That's how I'm taking it.  

That is what I'm not getting at all...

She said she suffered naughtiness harassment from him but...

1. Entered in a trip together with him
2. Get drunk together with him
3. Shared the same room
4. Take a shower with the doors opened is basically calling him
5. After the "incident" did more trips with him
5. After the "incident" had consensual naughtiness with him
6. After the "incident" shared bed with him
Going on a trip together and getting drunk isn't that ridiculous.  Would it be weird for you to do something like that with a guy friend?  

Sharing the same room and even bed is a bit weirder.  It's possible that some guys would do it, if they were on a tight budget or something.  I could see that happening.

The more trips part and naughtiness, aren't really that uncommon when it comes to these kinds of incidents.

That is what I don't get and I'm trying to find a answer with with cultural differences.
The cultural difference is that women can be seen with the same kinds of capacity that a man can.  
That sharing a room with a woman can be viewed the same way as sharing a room with a man (whom you obviously have no interest in.)

ethomaz

I don't know... if I was sexually abused then I should never stay in the same place that the dude lol

It is like she asking for more...

the-pi-guy

I don't know... if I was sexually abused then I should never stay in the same place that the dude lol

It is like she asking for more...
These kinds of things are actually pretty common even with physical abuse. 

Usually happens if someone feels attached (either as friends or usually as lovers), they stay even if that person is beating them. 

This is written by someone who stayed with their abusive partner for 9 years.

Why We Stay: A Deeper Look At Domestic Abuse | HuffPost

Why do Abuse Victims Stay?

These kinds of feelings, and staying with someone even when they are beating you are unfortunately incredibly common. 

She more than likely didn't have the emotional attachment that a lot of these women in these abusive relationships had, but it's pretty clear from the article that she viewed him as a friend and had some sort of emotional attachment. 

The fact that it can be so hard emotionally to get out of abusive relationships is a big part of why these kinds of movements/trends are crucial.  Society needs to do as much as it can to empower and protect women so that they are able to get out of these kinds of situations. 

ethomaz

Well I could log in GAF to read PAL, MC and NPD archives lol

DD_Bwest

i can load gaf with it saying it will be back soon.

i wonder what gaf will be like without any SJW's lol

Go Up