Humans in America 100,000 years before previously known

Started by Legend, Apr 27, 2017, 12:45 AM

previous topic - next topic

darkknightkryta

The reddit chat turned into a job hunt workshop...

nnodley

That would be crazy!

Raven

A part of me really wants to find out that there were people in American before the "Native Americans" and that they came over and took it all from them.

nnodley

A part of me really wants to find out that there were people in American before the "Native Americans" and that they came over and took it all from them.
Wouldn't that be a hilarious twist to history!  ;D

Dr. Pezus

Lol. Would be huge

DD_Bwest

really cool,  i wonder if its yet a whole new early homo,  

Raven

Legend

I Love learning about the different humans back then. It would have been like living with aliens.

ANother group would have been cool.

darkknightkryta

I'm curious about our origins too.  I was always of the mind that the land bridge wasn't possible to bring people over here.  Until I looked at a relatively scaled map.

the-pi-guy

Whole new levels of homo!  

I Love learning about the different humans back then. It would have been like living with aliens.

ANother group would have been cool.
Same.  My anthropology class was one of my favorites.  

Kerotan

If this is true then it changes things.  We know Europeans crossed the Atlantic the last ice age about 10-15k years ago.  But if there were much older humans there they either integrated,  got killed or killed them.  

I wonder are the south American and North American aborigines from different periods?