What have you been doing today?

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2017, 10:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

I went to the museum. Saw a viking exhibit.

the-pi-guy

I'm jealous.  
Been spending the day with family.
Nerf war, jackboxparty.  

Mmm_fish_tacos

the-pi-guy

SWORDF1SH

Watching sports. Manchester United won, whoop whoop, Liverpool lost, whoop whoop!

Xevross

Lots of revision, spending time with family, eating chocolate.

the-pi-guy

Lots of revision, spending time with family, eating chocolate.
Silly Brit, it's called reviewing.  ::)

Raven

Napping with my cat. Enjoying my new desk. Just got back from a pizza buffet with a friend. I don't think I'll need to eat again for a couple days.

Dr. Pezus

Watching sports. Manchester United won, whoop whoop, Liverpool lost, whoop whoop!
Same here. Also an excellent El Clasico. Also year walking

Xbro

Studying for finals.
3 people like this

Mmm_fish_tacos

BasilZero

1. Went to Church
2. Spoke with my wife in the morning (in the US) right before she went to bed at night (in India)
3. Got to hang out with a old friend of mine I known for years from my old RO days and got to play Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin on Steam right where we last left off....a year ago  8)  (we've been busy irl so thats why it took so long)
4. Played and finished Ys II Chronicles+ on Steam/PC
5. Worked out
6. About to talk to my wife again (its her morning in India) and right before I go to sleep at night (in the US).

Legend

I Also played a bit of zelda ::)

nnodley

I played a bit of bloodborne.  Bought the game Valley and played it a bit on ps4. Game has some cool mechanics.  2 year old nephew was over most of the day and brother and sister-in-law came over and we ate pizza.  Watched The Leftovers and tanned cause we are going to florida in 2 weeks and if I don't at least get some color I will burn like a (my mom makes great fudge)!

Dr. Pezus

1. Went to Church
2. Spoke with my wife in the morning (in the US) right before she went to bed at night (in India)
3. Got to hang out with a old friend of mine I known for years from my old RO days and got to play Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin on Steam right where we last left off....a year ago  8)  (we've been busy irl so thats why it took so long)
4. Played and finished Ys II Chronicles+ on Steam/PC
5. Worked out
6. About to talk to my wife again (its her morning in India) and right before I go to sleep at night (in the US).
Busy day!