PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

Finally finished the N. Sane trilogy yesterday. It does get a heck of a lot easier as it goes along, and doesn't really become less fun as a result. Crash 1 was a challenge to get through and didn't feel worth it, but 2 and 3 are still brilliant games.

Onto playing AC Freedom Cry now, and man have I missed Black Flag. I forgot how fun it was to just sail around and shoot enemy ships with no real aim.
Loved black flag and I enjoyed freedom cry.

Crash 1 especially getting the platinum was a heck of a challenge. Enjoyable but a nightmare to complete some of those time trials.

Crash 2 is so much easier.  I'm about 70% complete.  Absolutely love the game though!

Dr. Pezus

BananaKing

Well said buddy! Only thing worse then a fanboy is a fanboy in denial.  
Just shows you how bad being s fanboy is if there is only one thing worse than it

nnodley

Oh my
Cannot wait to play tonight!!  Gonna be so good.

Riderz1337

Staying up to play the lost legacy tonight. 2 hours 30 minutes to go!
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

nnodley

Staying up to play the lost legacy tonight. 2 hours 30 minutes to go!
Yep I am too.  Unlocks at midnight for me.

Kerotan

Just shows you how bad being s fanboy is if there is only one thing worse than it
Being a fanboy is no different to an ultra or hardcore football fan.  Both are obsessed with something they like.  Not as bad as you think.  Not knowing you're a fanboy is bad because it means you're delusional.  

Anyway not staying up for uncharted.  4am so I will play tomorrow.  Today I completed game of thrones and got my 59th platinum.  Also made a lot of progress on crash 2. Like 93% complete.

Riderz1337

Yep I am too.  Unlocks at midnight for me.
Yes thank God.

I remember having to wait till 3 am for Uncharted 4!
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

So does it feel like this will be the last Uncharted game or will there be another?

darkknightkryta

So does it feel like this will be the last Uncharted game or will there be another?
They'll probably put it on ice for a few years, then make Chloe the main character or something going forward.

Either that or rip off The Mummy 2 movie, but with Drake, Elena and their kid.

BasilZero

I hope they make a new trilogy for Uncharted.

Easily my 2nd favorite Sony IP.

Legend

I hope they make a new trilogy for Uncharted.

Easily my 2nd favorite Sony IP.
What's your first?

Uncharted is maybe my favorite IP in general.

BasilZero

What's your first?

Uncharted is maybe my favorite IP in general.
God of War - which is also my first Sony franchise I played.

I have all of the games (minus the PS4 version of III and the Vita ones)

-God of War (PS2)
-God of War II (PS2)
-God of War Chains of Olympus (PSP)
-God of War Ghost of Sparta (PSP)
-God of War Saga (God of War I HD, God of War II HD, God of War Chains of Olympus HD, and God of War Ghost of Sparta HD) (PS3)
-God of War III (per God of War Saga) (PS3)
-God of War Ascension (PS3)

Gonna be getting the new God of War for PS4 cause God of War + Norse Mythology = DA BEST!

nnodley

No clue yet, but holy shame this game is gorgeous and the IQ is super clean on 1080 screen on the Pro.

Kerotan

No clue yet, but holy shame this game is gorgeous and the IQ is super clean on 1080 screen on the Pro.
What does iq mean regarding a games graphics or looks?

Go Up