(RUMOR) Call of Duty: WWII

Started by Raven, Mar 25, 2017, 01:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

SWORDF1SH

Hopefully Battlefield goes back to Modern Warfare. Battlefield 1 was ok but I don't want Battlefield II. CoD needs to step away from the future stuff. Seems like it's fanbase is bleeding but I don't believe the WW route is the way they should go.

BananaKing

Hopefully Battlefield goes back to Modern Warfare. Battlefield 1 was ok but I don't want Battlefield II. CoD needs to step away from the future stuff. Seems like it's fanbase is bleeding but I don't believe the WW route is the way they should go.
I think what ever they do, their sales will shrink. Unless MW4 comes back along.

However, i think people are getting tired of the same old formula with minor changes every game.  I hope it's sales shrink more and more this year, and push Activision to actually do something new, rather than a simple change in setting.

SWORDF1SH

I think what ever they do, their sales will shrink. Unless MW4 comes back along.

However, i think people are getting tired of the same old formula with minor changes every game.  I hope it's sales shrink more and more this year, and push Activision to actually do something new, rather than a simple change in setting.
I think they'll be damned if they do and damned if they don't. Ultimately you need to keep your fanbase happy and that involves not changing to much but keeping it fresh. Sounds easy... right!?

ethomaz

Xevross

If this is true then I'm definitely pre ordering.

nnodley

I feel like world war settings have been done too much.  Do alternate history or something like resistance did. Doesn't have to be aliens though.

SWORDF1SH

I feel like world war settings have been done too much.  Do alternate history or something like resistance did. Doesn't have to be aliens though.
I can remember a time that the majority of War games were set during the world wars. I don't want to go back to those days. I much prefer the modern Warfare games I like Battlefield 1 but the lack of variety and customisations for the weapons is annoying.

ethomaz

Xevross

BananaKing

Sweeeet. Can't wait to see some gameplay
leaked gameplay