Mass Effect Andromeda: bet on MC, win a lot of money (same rules as zelda)

Started by Legend, Mar 16, 2017, 05:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Most open world games have pretty bad facial animations. Yet every time one is released people seem to forget this and rip into the latest open world game. They did it with Horizon even though, by open world standards, the animation was actually pretty good. Now its Mass Effect, as the animations are as bad as normal for Bioware.
Horizons has lots of bad animations even for open world standards. Lip syncing just got off a lot.

At other times, I think it looked better than Uncharted 4.

DerNebel

Horizons has lots of bad animations even for open world standards. Lip syncing just got off a lot.

Yeah, Horizon's engine is definitely capable of really freaking good facial animation, I think it was simply time and budget constraints that are to blame for the scenes that look off. Sylens for instance is extremely well animated.

Xevross

Yeah it did at times. When lip syncing went off it looked really bad but that was only occasionally.

The point is, it was mixed and had some bad points which you can say for almost all open world RPGs

darkknightkryta

I'm gonna go with 85

Legend

Aura7541

Aura7541

I'm starting to think that the ME:A team are just big Michael Jackson fans at this point.

ethomaz

Legend

YOu can only do one bet for now. Buying bets is only allowed 12 hours within reviews releasing.

ethomaz

YOu can only do one bet for now. Buying bets is only allowed 12 hours within reviews releasing.

Legend

Now I'll need to maybe buy 82. I have really low expectations for the meta right now.

Xevross

Now I'll need to maybe buy 82. I have really low expectations for the meta right now.
I was going to wait and buy the lowest one ;D

Mmm_fish_tacos

Does the 12 hour rule make sense now that we can stack on the same score? It was there before because we couldn't stack. And it wouldnt be fair for people to buy slots when others didnt have a chance at a free slot.

Legend

Does the 12 hour rule make sense now that we can stack on the same score? It was there before because we couldn't stack. And it wouldnt be fair for people to buy slots when others didnt have a chance at a free slot.
YEah I was thinking about that too.

MAybe make it ok to buy bets at any time but if you buy a bet in the last 12 hours it's cheaper?

DerNebel

I'm just gonna believe the hate and take the 78

Go Up