The Jimquisition website hit with DDoS attack after Zelda Breath Of The Wild Review

Started by the-pi-guy, Mar 13, 2017, 02:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

BasilZero

The three Ds.

dang Dat Dedication

the-pi-guy

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  The Jimquisition website hit with DDoS attack after Zelda Breath Of The Wild Review

You spend 300$ on a Switch, and 60$ just to play the greatest game ever.  
 You're having amazing fun playing the game.  The greatest game ever.  
 You check metacritic just to get your opinion validated.  
 Dang, look at all those 10's, and some 9's too.  Amazing.  98 MC, absolutely insane.
 You know you've made the right choice.  
 You know your opinion of the game is the correct one.  You happily continue playing the game.  Then one day, something doesn't feel quite right.  
 You check metacritic, and you see that your opinion of the game was wrong.  97.  What kind of horrible game deserves a 97.  Your stomach drops.  Everything you know is a lie.  
 You spent 360$ plus tax to play this one game.  Worse, you spent hours convincing yourself it was this amazing experience.  
 Someone has to pay for this.  
 *scrolls down*
 Why not the very people responsible for ruining this game.  
 You spring to action.  /
 Jimquisition will pay for costing you 360$.  Those memories of playing that amazing game.  They hurt, they were all lies./s  Maybe we should just keep to enjoying the game; and not take reviews so seriously...?

the-pi-guy

Riderz1337

Nintendo fans on suicide watch after that review.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

Aura7541

This is even worse than the petition to get that Washington Post Uncharted 4 review removed from Metacritic.

DD_Bwest

lol i havent even seen his review yet.  but not surprised he was hard on it.  hilarious to see fanboys freakin out over it,  itll just get more attention to his review lol

Legend

Riderz1337

Oh and I love how the Slant Magazine review is just going unnoticed LMAO...
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Xevross

Oh and I love how the Slant Magazine review is just going unnoticed LMAO...
Yeah and their review, arguably, deserves to be shame on. At least Jim's review is well written and he justifies his score.

Jim is such a great guy, he's taken this so well.

GribbleGrunger

Snowflake Amibo incoming.

DD_Bwest

DerNebel

I love all of this, the salt is freaking hilarious.