[/b]

17 minutes of gameplay - Peebee loyalty mission:

[/b]

Gameplay Series #1:

Gameplay Series #2:

Gameplay Series #3:

Natalie Dormer as Dr. Lexi T'Perro:

Hands-On Previews:

Playstation Blog:  http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/02/23/first-hands-on-with-mass-effect-andromeda/

New and Old Screenshots: Will add more at times

Xevross

I'm getting more and more hyped for this! Their marketing is really good right now

Legend

Animations still look bad  :P

nnodley

I think at this point bioware will just always have worse animations!  

I think I will just end up making this the OT thread for Andromeda.

Also props to shinobi for having thread on gaf so I can shamelessly take the links to the previews without searching for them!!

SHHH!! Don't tell!!

nnodley

It does seem like most of the previews are pretty positive so thats good.

Xevross

Graphics and animations were never bioware's strong point. They're good but not at the top level of the industry

BananaKing

It does seem like most of the previews are pretty positive so thats good.
thats great. from what i seen the gameplay looks fantastic. but this is Mass Effect, the lore, story, story telling, races and their cultures as well as characters are extremely important. i would have wished animations are better, but its certainly not a deal breaker for me. they need to nail the stuff i stated above because previous ME games did that wonderfully. and if they do that, with this gameplay... holly fudge... yeah im hyped, hyped a lot.

Dr. Pezus

Many previews are saying it was very buggy. Hopefully they can fix that before launch. Not much time left

Horizon

Gameplay looks really good, fun and deep but I need to see how the characters are.

BananaKing

Many previews are saying it was very buggy. Hopefully they can fix that before launch. Not much time left
Still isn't the final release and without a day one patch. If it's still buggy on release then that's an issue.

Dr. Pezus

Still isn't the final release and without a day one patch. If it's still buggy on release then that's an issue.
True. But it's just a month out or so. Some were worried because they hadn't allowed any hands on until now, very late in development. I bet they'll fix a lot of it before (and shortly after)  launch but maybe not everything. They'll get hit hard if it's buggy at launch though. Like unity

Xevross

Of course its very buggy, its a Bioware game. I'll be shocked if there isn't plenty of pretty bad bugs in the game at launch

Raven

Mass Effect Andromeda's naughtiness "Totally Softcore Space bad stuff;” Devs Talk Character Customization and More

This Mass Effect has full nudity instead of partial nudity like previous entries. The naughtiness scenes are basically softcore bad stuff.

Xevross

Mass Effect Andromeda's naughtiness "Totally Softcore Space bad stuff;” Devs Talk Character Customization and More

This Mass Effect has full nudity instead of partial nudity like previous entries. The naughtiness scenes are basically softcore bad stuff.
Awesome

Dr. Pezus

Hope it's less awkward than in past games

Go Up