Horizon Zero Dawn

Started by the-pi-guy, Feb 02, 2017, 04:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

nnodley

Yeah there isn't that many.

Even though it would have been viewed as  boring they could have added a few more basic fetch errands just to give more content for the people that want more.
yeah i think my stats said 21 main, 21 sides, and like 16 errands.  some of the errands were ones i made for resources.  

Xevross

yeah i think my stats said 21 main, 21 sides, and like 16 errands.  some of the errands were ones i made for resources.  
I didn't think it counted those errands in the stats. Pretty sure I had 15 errands with one missing from the start

nnodley

I didn't think it counted those errands in the stats. Pretty sure I had 15 errands with one missing from the start
Maybe it doesn't then.  I just figured it did.

DD_Bwest

can you get the last power cell before the last quest?    

only have 1 vantage point and the armor trophy left,  with the rest story based, which i think i got all the sidequests.  i really wanna get the plat at the same time as completing the story lol

Legend

only have 1 vantage point and the armor trophy left,  with the rest story based, which i think i got all the sidequests.  i really wanna get the plat at the same time as completing the story lol
Yes but you're not on the final quest.

Final quest is started in
Spoiler for Hidden:
Meridian.
[/size]

nnodley

only have 1 vantage point and the armor trophy left,  with the rest story based, which i think i got all the sidequests.  i really wanna get the plat at the same time as completing the story lol
As long as you have done the quest called 
Spoiler for Hidden:
GAIA Prime
then you can get it.

DD_Bwest

FInally finished the main story.   got the platinum at same time and had about 90.5% ccompletion stat.   roughly 50 hours played

the-pi-guy

I suck at this game.  

Was getting pretty far along.  But then I got to an area that I kept dying in.  

So I went back.  Trying to do quests to level up and stuff.  

nnodley

I suck at this game.  

GIT GUD NEWB!!

Also sling with fire bombs are the fudgy bomb!!

Xevross

I suck at this game.  

Leveling up won't help you against what keeps killing you. The best way to learn is work out their weaknesses and the best way to exploit them.

What difficulty are you on?

the-pi-guy

Leveling up won't help you against what keeps killing you. The best way to learn is work out their weaknesses and the best way to exploit them.

What difficulty are you on?
Think I'm on normal.  
New weapons have been by far the best way to make the game easy.  

I swear it takes like 100 hits just to take down some of the tougher enemies in the game with the bow I had.  

Xevross

Think I'm on normal.  
New weapons have been by far the best way to make the game easy.  

I swear it takes like 100 hits just to take down some of the tougher enemies in the game with the bow I had.  
You're definitely playing the game wrong if you're just shooting enemies with non elemental arrows

the-pi-guy

You're definitely playing the game wrong if you're just shooting enemies with non elemental arrows
Fire arrows aren't much better. :P

I don't believe there's a such thing as playing a game the wrong way.

DerNebel

I beat the game with rocks only, you casuals.

the-pi-guy

I beat the game with rocks only, you casuals.
That's the absolute best way to play, Xev just doesn't understand though.

Go Up